Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Shoulda waited and saved a few $$s on those nightshades...

Those white/blue Vs look good.

Make me wanna get those atomic blue GLV even more though. Anyone know if those are on sale anywhere

Damn. Finally tried walking a bit (luckily indoors on carpet) in my Geminis and, like others have reported, they run bigger than normal V's.

Need to trade my 9 for an 8.5 now... anyone out there?

That wasnt even real lol
Damn. Finally tried walking a bit (luckily indoors on carpet) in my Geminis and, like others have reported, they run bigger than normal V's.

Need to trade my 9 for an 8.5 now... anyone out there?
Mine run the same. Actually more comfy than others. May be a tad looser but def not .5 worth.

Just saw these posted on IG. These look hopeful.

Is that a gum sole that wraps up around the side of the midsole? If these are part of a pack, Asics is getting all my nike money next year...

Edit: on second look that looks like just tan or yellow, not gum sole. Still looks dope though.

Last edited:
^^ I remember someone saying that asics can't do a full gum bottom on the gl3. Not sure exactly why but...

I'm not sure about the GL3 (I've heard that too), but I can see why they couldn't on the GLV, since the middle section of the outsole is actually the foam midsole wrapping around.

St Alfred's are tan/brown, not gum though.

Last edited:
Aren't the St. Alfreds full gum sole?

Only the back heel

I'm not sure about the GL3 (I've heard that too), but I can see why they couldn't on the GLV, since the middle section of the outsole is actually the foam midsole wrapping around.

St Alfred's are tan/brown, not gum though.

That's the reason the Alfred's are the way they are, because they won't do a full gum. That's when I first heard about it.

Back
Top Bottom