Asics Love?!? Where is it?

of course man... happy I could help!!

couldn't help but see the irony in this though .....   I'm still waiting on my email from TGWO
ohwell.gif

that email was from today or saturday?
I got an immediate reply acknowledging my request for a UK8 from TGWO when I emailed them on saturday.

I then got an email a couple of hours ago from them confirming I had bagged a pair in my requested size and that I would be paypal invoiced, which I was, immediately.

Last edited:
man u guys have separate shelving systems for ur asics? I gotta step my game up. I have all my jordans (grey boxes, black boxes, cement boxes) all mixed in on different shelves on a rack with my runners too so its all like a tetris wall. Box stickers are a life saver.

Man, I hope you're lucky...

Surely you emailed them before posting the message, so they must have got your message ahead of mine? What size did you request?
Size 12- which I thought was one of the less popular sizes. although that probably doesn't matter when you have so many people emailing in, it is just the luck of the draw.

In my experience, in retro runners the UK7.5 to UK9 are the most sought after, normally the smaller and larger sizes are more easily available. Keep hoping they're doing it by size and working up to the 12...

offspring box isn't bigger. With my RF cove puma I don't even have the big box. Instead ai got the red bag box which is equally whack
its not the same size as the others

man u guys have separate shelving systems for ur asics? I gotta step my game up. I have all my jordans (grey boxes, black boxes, cement boxes) all mixed in on different shelves on a rack with my runners too so its all like a tetris wall. Box stickers are a life saver.
there segregated in different spots. all my Vs are in the top of my rooms closet and...the cncpts boxes are stracked wth not enough room for an even stack

I actually just realised I ordered the wrong size because their sizing is in EU.. -_- ordered a size EU 45 instead of EU 44 (US 11)..emailed them a few times to change..but I do not think they did it because they did not reply to the emails and sent me a tracking number...

So if anyone wants to trade because they made a rookie mistake like me...let me know :frown: :frown: :frown:

i dont get the pistachio interest. besides the hype bc of the fire story and how limited they were its a pretty bland colorway IMO
i love the color. its not normal. 

my top V:

volcanoes

offsprings

pistachios

blooms

commonwealths

*undftd

this list fluctuates tho. 

anyone know where i can grab these in an 11. 

Hey fam, any idea if the koyos will be releasing online for this weekend's release, or are they all instore first?

Struck out on TGWO and i'm international, so if it's instore first/only then i'm basically done. Lol really need that 8.5.

I might as well post mine...

1. Volcanoes

2. Sage

3. Coves

4. Rose Gold

5. Offspring

Might change later on.  I need koyos

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom