Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone near Madrid, Spain?

Tomorrow someone will be giving away 6 pairs of Asics collabs all around the city, you just need to find them first, because they will be hidden.

Clues gonna be posted on their instagram account or twitter under certain hashtags.

@Hiddensneakers

These are the ones...

RF has had a strong year when you like at it. Mint/Cove, DSM, Brazils, Sage/RG and all his sebagos were dope. He just had a lot of garbage filler in between. 

No one's hating on his RFs. There's nothing wrong with simply not liking a shoe or being a critic when it comes to his collabs. Ronnie seems like a cool dude but that doesn't mean we have to suck his **** everytime he posts something. 

Cool thread start?

Lol

Regardless tho, it's the new thing to "hate" on all of RFs Collabs.

Everyone has different opinions.

I saw the 530 in hand..

And just like every other release people will "change of heart".

Koyos do nothing for me.
I like both of ya'll dudes but i don't think BL is necessarily hating on RF. Him starting the thread period shows that hes a fan. But I do see where you're coming from as well. I think a lot of people hate the fact that he's getting so popular by all these 13 year old kids and whatnot, and therefore "hate" on his new collabs. 

we do.. these koyos are the only pair of shoes i have wanted in the last 3 monhts.. going to be an early bday present for myself if i can cop
My bday is next week as well. Grabbing a pair would be ideal but given theres a small handful going online, Im not too hopeful.

My bday is next week as well. Grabbing a pair would be ideal but given theres a small handful going online, Im not too hopeful.
yeah, i dont have my hopes up.. but i will give it the good ole college try today

lol @ dude saying hating on RFs has become a trend. His last releases have been HORRID, people dont like them for a reason. Stop trying to reassure yourself in your purchases by making up these trends. If you like them buy them and enjoy them, but dont try to tell other people they are trying to start a trend for hating on some ugly sneakers lol

I like both of ya'll dudes but i don't think BL is necessarily hating on RF. Him starting the thread period shows that hes a fan. But I do see where you're coming from as well. I think a lot of people hate the fact that he's getting so popular by all these 13 year old kids and whatnot, and therefore "hate" on his new collabs. 

Agreed.

Not saying he was "hating", but more so stating it's the new cool thing to do.

I love you guys..

But I don't have love for the koyos..

Haha

Arrived at my local 30 mins before opening to pleasantly find im the only one there, and on top of that they received a late shipment of offsprings, copprd both, said they werent doing phone orders due to having only one in each size, anyway today was a good day

lol @ dude saying hating on RFs has become a trend. His last releases have been HORRID, people dont like them for a reason. Stop trying to reassure yourself in your purchases by making up these trends. If you like them buy them and enjoy them, but dont try to tell other people they are trying to start a trend for hating on some ugly sneakers lol

They are..

Once release comes around - everyone's minds have changed..

They are..

Once release comes around - everyone's minds have changed..
Ya but thats a whole nother issue entirely lol. People get caught up in the hype.

Im just feel like people think "the limited ugly sneakers im buying arent selling out anymore, must be a new cool thing to do hate on them". Nah dude they are just straight fugly haha

Arrived at my local 30 mins before opening to pleasantly find im the only one there, and on top of that they received a late shipment of offsprings, copprd both, said they werent doing phone orders due to having only one in each size, anyway today was a good day
what place is this?

Back
Top Bottom