Asics Love?!? Where is it?

BDGAs at feature.

Dwight-Schrute-Thank-You-Cry-On-THe-Office.gif

A shipping label just got created for my undftds, and i'm an international customer too. Yay

Also after keying in my personal information about 10 times, i finally checked out on Mita. Yay first time ordering from Japan, hope it goes well!

A shipping label just got created for my undftds, and i'm an international customer too. Yay

Also after keying in my personal information about 10 times, i finally checked out on Mita. Yay first time ordering from Japan, hope it goes well!
You received email for that or?still stuck at 'requested' damnnn

Congrats! I've been trying to cart a 9.5, worst case they just cancel my order again.

You received email for that or?still stuck at 'requested' damnnn
Yup got email order confirmation almost immediately. Did your undftd order go through btw?
Congrats! I've been trying to cart a 9.5, worst case they just cancel my order again.
Yeah i have my fingers crossed they don't cancel mine too. Not feeling too secure even after receiving email confirmation.

Yup got email order confirmation almost immediately. Did your undftd order go through btw?

Yeah i have my fingers crossed they don't cancel mine too. Not feeling too secure even after receiving email confirmation.
It's still stuck at requested, got a feeling it's cancelled :/

It's still stuck at requested, got a feeling it's cancelled :/
Oh my previous reply was for the mita order.

Yeah i received an email from UPS with a tracking number notifying that a shipping label was created.

And mine says invoiced too.

I think i may be good cos when I checked out i put my US shipping address as my billing. There is usually no issues if you use paypal to checkout. Entering your CC number you'd probably have to put your SG billing address instead for the transaction to go through.

Last edited:
I know this is highly unlikely but does anybody have a lead on a size 12 or 13 Sage for a close to reasonable price? Tired of waiting and resale will suck by the summer I'm guessing

Oh my previous reply was for the mita order.

Yeah i received an email from UPS with a tracking number notifying that a shipping label was created.
And mine says invoiced too.

I think i may be good cos when I checked out i put my US shipping address as my billing. There is usually no issues if you use paypal to checkout. Entering your CC number you'd probably have to put your SG billing address instead for the transaction to go through.
I paid through pp, changed my undftd account address to my shipping address, and still got the "non US" cancellation. If there's a shipping label created you should be good.

Finally got a 9.5 carted and got to check out but I couldn't do it. lol, the experience has soured me.

Last edited:
I think this is what's happening:

Invoice = paid through paypal

Requested = paid via credit/debit card

Back
Top Bottom