Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't know, FF is a nice shoe in person minus the laces. Plus Leather/Suede/Nubuck toe box > mesh. Lots of people "have seen them in person" so they say and I can bet outside of people just not liking the orange, they will say FF over that GR whether they bought the shoe/like the shoe or not. 

But at the end of the day its not about what everyone else thinks. Wear what you like is what I believe in.

Last edited:
FF's are beautiful in person. Just sayin'. Material they used is very good, I love the way they have a sorta dull shine to them outside even though they're primarily black shoes. 

Appreciate it fam. Some preorders are showing the leather toe box so had me confused. Will definitely be pickn them up now

End pre-order is the only link for these so far aren't these going to be a us gr as well?

Don't know, FF is a nice shoe in person minus the laces. Plus Leather/Suede/Nubuck toe box > mesh. Lots of people "have seen them in person" so they say and I can bet outside of people just not liking the orange, they will say FF over that GR whether they bought the shoe/like the shoe or not. 

But at the end of the day its not about what everyone else thinks. Wear what you like is what I believe in.
I am not a fan of the RF's mint because of the mesh...please don't beat me on my head lol

This GR is from an awesome quality...Asics understood what and why the collabs brought all those hypes
happy.gif

piils store got em in France

In hand mints were so much better than coves. I wish I had kept them.

Last edited:
Mints > coves. I actually like the pigskin mix with the mesh. I like a variety of texture and it makes the mints "pop" in my opinion. But the coves is just full pigskin suede, which isn't bad but doesn't "pop" as much.

i like coves better than mints. mostly the color though.

wish the midnight blooms had the same mesh as the volcanoes and mints though. 

same goes for the brazils, but they're still one of the best GR GLV for me.

edit- wish

Last edited:

i like coves better than mints. mostly the color though.

with the midnight blooms had the same mesh as the volcanoes and mints though. 

same goes for the brazils, but they're still one of the best GR GLV for me.
Are you sure about the mesh? The mesh on the blooms looks way different compare to that of the mints. The blooms mesh looks like the mesh that is used on GRs. And to me the mesh on the mints do not.

Back
Top Bottom