Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Hey guys whats the common rule of thumb when ordering from a UK site to the US? When do you get charge import taxes or duty and any idea how much?

Hey guys whats the common rule of thumb when ordering from a UK site to the US? When do you get charge import taxes or duty and any idea how much?
I never have.... ordered from a few UK sites with flat rate US shipping (10-15 bucks) I continue to be impressed with international shipping times. My order from footpatrol came in 3 days. 

Not sure where you can preorder, titolo was the only place I saw, and they're not available anymore.
I know where just wanna make sure there is a definite stateside drop before I spend more and pull the trigger.

GBP on the gray pair is about £103.50 ($156.22) with £15 ($22.64) shipping and I can get 15% off

anyone have on feet shots of the purple goretex glV's i want them but been waiting for the right sale price to cop

anyone have on feet shots of the purple goretex glV's i want them but been waiting for the right sale price to cop

Go to the previous page (1172) and check joelom's pics

I mean these

but repped for the insight either way.

The on feet i have seen browsing google and instagram make them look weird shape wise to me just seeing if anyone had any

no have been looking for 30 mins for one. Hopefully other places with get them soon.
i have a strange suspension it will be womens.... being an 11, puts me just out of range.

I can hope though, i think i might like these better than the RFs, clearly not that high end pig skin though.... 

I mean these

The on feet i have seen browsing google and instagram make them look weird shape wise to me just seeing if anyone had any
My fault haha. I've seen those for pretty cheap towards the end of Dec somewhere. Not sure what you mean by them looking weird, but I just checked a few pics on google and they seem pretty nice to me.

I mean these

I had a pair, but decided to return them when I got the BDGA's. The purple were a lot less bulky than the BDGA's. I don't have any on feet pictures though. 

Back
Top Bottom