Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Green doesnt look good imo.

thinkin' the same, imo-- no disrespect to your effort whatsoever. would be dope to see you use that same green in place of the orange on the heel-- leave the sockliner orange and throw orange laces on em. that would be reminiscent of undftd 4's to me.

Also, considering they're Onitsukas, sizing may be different.. I'm very very tempted by the off-whites, but it's kinda risky. Anyone by any chance have any experience with Onitsuka Tiger Alliances?

Got another pair of these GT-Cools off amazon for 30 bucks for a friend. threw in some 3m/3m flat laces, actually looks really dope. spent 37 bucks in total, not bad. 

all 3m laces go w basically anything IMO. 

Y'all think i would be okay with sizing up a half size on some glv's, specifically the splash pack from packer. I'm naturally a 10 but they got a 10.5 left. 

thanks in advance 

and also thank you to those who answered my questions about the shops in spain, the trip was dope 

You'll be fine... the goretex material doesn't stretch much and some find these models are thicker due to the lining.

I think the black and tan along with the navy and burgundy are both vegan as well from what I've read. Pretty cool I'm for sure getting both (I'm not a vegan)

are this real?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom