Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So this just happened
congrats 
nthat.gif

Well at least if Solefly's web store gets limited releases we'll have another spot to get kicks from.
Nope

they always do instore raffles for limited releases. This was just this shoe because it was for the grand opening of the site.

cart jacked

damn those went hella quick. I couldnt even hit checkout 

had it in the cart and lost out

i dont get how much faster i had to be lol. im guessing since i used paypal but i had some balance in there i wanted to use guess i shouldnt have 

wow i don't know how they went so fast

Sounds like the bots were in full effect today on these. Lol. This looks like a Jordan release. Smh. Congrats for the people who got them.

Well..somehow just go through for a pair of SNS that dropped 5 hours ago. Thought they were long gone when I popped in this thread 30 minutes ago.

Sounds like the bots were in full effect today on these. Lol. This looks like a Jordan release. Smh. Congrats for the people who got them.
Not bots, just early shopify sessions that dudes reverse engineer by finding product ID's. They aren't the same thing.

And add to that only about 150 pairs going live? The demand was WAY more than the supply.

Last edited:
nah no bots, this was a straight up limited amount, the fact that the shopify function of holding in cart to put in payment info is no longer used is what screwed most of us here.

Not bots, just early shopify sessions that dudes reverse engineer by finding product ID's. They aren't the same thing.

And add to that only about 150 pairs going live? The demand was WAY more than the supply.
Lol. Wow. I didn't know that was possible...reverse engineering. Impressive. These resellers could probably cure terminal illnesses if they put their minds to it.

if anything solefly messed with bots by labeling the shoes why you are all here, where as socks did have the nighthaven name, and using the banner method

Lol. Wow. I didn't know that was possible...reverse engineering. Impressive. These resellers could probably cure terminal illnesses if they put their minds to it.
Computer proficient sneakerheads have been doing this on NDC for years. hence the whole "Early links" that nike tried to combat by putting up the countdown/link themselves.

just here to say i got fooled by the out of order sizes and carted a 10.5 and just like everybody else, got to payment and gone. same with my girl and sister lol. even tho my sister went lower and carted a 10. 

i figured they would have had more stock after a 2 month wait. 

Aw ok well jus was curious
just pulling your leg bro.  it's the old hype machine at work isn't it? playing the 'limited run' line.  They have to really, they're nothing special.  Kids these days love a limited shoe, even if it's a turd with laces.

Back
Top Bottom