Asics Love?!? Where is it?

CHOP CHOP BLACK MARKET 50% I THINK EVERYTHING. 

BLKMT.US

CODE: TESTME

Had to pay tax, because I'm Texas, but they have 2 of the Full Bloom Pack. Paid $75 shipped w/ taxes for GLVs. Sold out of my size in the GL3s
frown.gif

damn dude repped
You grab those 9.5 GL3s? I usually wear 10s, so I left them there. Curious to see if they were still there and they were gone after I went back and checked. I tossed in an Alexander Wang jacket to check if there were any exclusions, and they didn't appear to have any.

BLKMT.US

Had to pay tax, because I'm Texas, but they have 2 of the Full Bloom Pack. Paid $75 shipped w/ taxes for GLVs. Sold out of my size in the GL3s
frown.gif

damn dude repped
Haha yup sz 9.5

Last edited:

BLKMT.US

frown.gif

damn dude repped
You can't. I was on the fence for the GLVs. Decision made lol. I wish they had the whole pack, I would have copped them all. I just need to keep my eyes peeled for the low on the rest of that crap. 

man sucks there's no y-3's in stock on that website, would've totally copped asap. repped. 

CHOP CHOP BLACK MARKET 50% OFF I THINK EVERYTHING. 

BLKMKT.US

Had to pay tax, because I'm Texas, but they have 2 of the Full Bloom Pack. Paid $75 shipped w/ taxes for GLVs. Sold out of my size in the GL3s :frown:  

Thanks bro!!!! I just copped y-3 qasa high for 200$. Repped!!

was it the 12 in the blacks?

that was the only pair I could atc, but when I checked out the inventory was OOS
No it was 11 in the florals. I probably rehit add to cart and checkout like 20 times and I eventually got through to payment stage.

I got through on the y3s like 3 times , and I kept telling myself don't do it. Then they sold out and [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Everything I'd cop is gone but repped nonetheless. Really wanted those Pistachio NB 997s.

F it... went for the Bloom pack GLIII. We'll see how this purple looks in person for $65.

Last edited:

BLKMKT.US

frown.gif

Thanks for sharing man. Got the full bloom GLVs for $70 shipped. Almost bought them for retail the other day

BLKMKT.US

frown.gif

Good looking out dude, got the Full Bloom GL3, had the size 12 Black and Red Y3 in my cart too but when I checked out they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom