Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So let me get this straight, because someone has a different opinion than you, they mad or hatin? No salt here. I look at those and see nothing special.

Was able to grab 2 pears of Splash Cities while visiting my family in the yay. Bout go back to school in Arizona in a couple days, hopefully my cousins are able to grab me those Giants color way too when they drop. Gotta rep the Bae Area out here in AZ.

Got tired of waiting on whether these are coming to the US or not, so I just scooped them off End for $139 shipped, which is probably what I'd pay after taxes and shipping if they did make it stateside. Best price I've seen for them so far. End currently has free worldwide shipping, so take advantage of that $12 savings

Nice work man. If these were a hyped collab fools would be beasting hard AF. Still gonna wait until they hit the US and try to cop on sale/with a coupon.

that instructional video on slapping baby oil on your nippon blues sealed the deal with me.

the Kithboys havent even pulled a stunt like that

Last edited:
Gonna pass on the baits since you all are a caring bunch and wanted to know. I did kinda like the splash cities and I think I may like the Giants one a little better from those potato picks. Can't tell though as of now. Oni 527ol's be calling my name instead. That white sockliner on the da vinci's, looks like a rolled down sock, bad memories :/.

cruel world 3's had pre-creasing issues...looks to be the same case with these splash cities, that factor alone will likely make it a pass for me... 

Last edited:
Maybe we should sticky the thread's rules to its original post:

1) GRs = "meh, maybe on discount," unless it's 'limited,' and then it's ok to pay over retail to either resellers or overseas boutique shops.

2) Collabs = "Doooopppe," as long as it's really hard to get, regardless of how dull or boring the CW. And the more dull the color-blocking, or the more limited it is, the "doper" the shoe. But that's generally only after initially showing ambivalance at the first few pics. The closer it is to release date, the more you have to post "NEED."

3) God forbid you step out of line and say you don't particularly care for said dull, limited shoes (or say that you prefer something else that you may actually like more), because you'll get slammed left and right.

Those are the rules in the Asics thread, right???

^Nah Splash City and Iris were limtied but they are some booty.. Some people even dislike the Da vinci and they limited as well. So no there are people on both sides of the argument and not just because its a collab.. 

Back
Top Bottom