Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't know if anyone said this already but could all the pre creasing be a result of asics super small boxes, for dirty bucks the shoes barely fit in the box and the leather was super creased because of it.

I just got my dirty bucks in today. No creasing on the leather and box definitely isn't small. Hmm, interesting.

Also, ******* customs won't give me my paper cuts arghhj
You're probably a size 10 and above or you're like an 8. Size 9.5s fit like crap in the box, since 10s get the box size up treatment.  Not sure if the Asics come in 3 different sized boxes or what, but 9.5s fit decent with Stance socks for me so occasionally I'll grab them if the price is right or it's all they have. Needless to say, the shoes are packed in like sardines so to speak.

KicksHi still has the Japanese Denim on their online shop if anyone still looking. And sneakerhead has the Valentine's V for retail too. 

Diggin those CNCPTS. On another note, BAIT just now randomly sent me an email to purchase the Splash City's..Anyone else get this?

no mail frm bait..not copping anyway..maybe gonna try their secon release of the pack

really want the concepts GL3s..

Weird how they are randomly sending out these late night emails. ...and the website is down. But why??

Who in the hek is mobbing Baitme.com at almost 1am??

:lol:

i didnt even sign up for them 
nerd.gif

If I'm on the fence for any bait collab, it's almost always a pass for me. Glad they made a ton of these though. If only the da Vinci release was like this.

Back
Top Bottom