Asics Love?!? Where is it?

not interested in the list since i was able to cop, just out of curiosity..will these be widely available finally or not?

edit: if the list is the one i just saw, it is for sure incomplete....even dsm london stocked them earlier today..along with summer..and who knows how many other shops will have them..does not look limited at all..
Seems like they will be available pretty widely. The list that monkey time released doesn't include any European shops for some reason.

copped my girl a pair of these...

shes loves them said they are insanely comfortable.

Last edited:
So what time are the monkey time asics supposed to release in US stores. I have checked all websites with still no purchase of them available.

Ugh I want both of those size? joints but I refuse to order from size...

Hoping to catch a US reseller that needs quick cash lmao :nerd:

Last edited:
My first order ever from size? Came in a plastic shipping bag 2weeks after I placed the order.

They finally upgraded to boxes and i got my huaraches in 4 business days

Do not fret padawan

I've just had multiple terrible experiences in shipping and returns.

I told myself I would never give them business again, but these GL3s are killing me :lol:

Anybody have a discount on the GLV and GLIII on the Alpine Pack? Would rather not pay full retail on these GR's.

Anybody have a discount on the GLV and GLIII on the Alpine Pack? Would rather not pay full retail on these GR's.

Solefly has them for $120. I think if you're not willing to wait it out this is as good as it gets. The actual official release is tomorrow so if you're looking for the neighborhood of 25%-30% probably not happening anytime soon.

Hello all,

1st time poster under this thread and the recent hype is getting on me and my start is with this Monkey Time GLV! Hope to cop other nice pairs for my rotation other than Js.
smile.gif

They look boss! 

Solefly has them for $120. I think if you're not willing to wait it out this is as good as it gets. The actual official release is tomorrow so if you're looking for the neighborhood of 25%-30% probably not happening anytime soon.
Thanks, I also saw them at PYS.com but the 25% off coupon won't work on the Alpines. Works on all other asics though......

MY top 5 glv and Honorable Mentions

1. Denim Sample

2. Rose Golds

3. Get Wet (Tan)

4. Gemini

5. Midnight Bloom 

HM 

6. Bordeaux GR

7. Gemini

8. Romance

9. Medics

10. Ember

Have a good Memorial weekend folks! Is about to get crazy here in Indy with the Indy 500 this weekend. Had to rock these to work today. 
was soooo close to choosing these this morning ended up with the saucony scoops instead

Back
Top Bottom