Asics Love?!? Where is it?

and the release is on saturday... 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'd rather strike out online (like every other 25th anniversary release I've tried for...sigh) than wait for 3 days to pay retail.

my friend from japan told me that atmos gliii will retail for ¥45,000 with special packaging[emoji]128532[/emoji]
Seriously? That's almost 30,000¥ more than what the actual shoe will be...Ridiculous lol. I'll be in line for the regular release for sure, def skip out on the extra crap. If it's a t-shirt that **** won't fit me anyways. Anytime I try an XL on at atmos that **** barely makes it to my waist. #beingtallandlivinginjapan

Seriously? That's almost 30,000¥ more than what the actual shoe will be...Ridiculous lol. I'll be in line for the regular release for sure, def skip out on the extra crap. If it's a t-shirt that **** won't fit me anyways. Anytime I try an XL on at atmos that **** barely makes it to my waist. #beingtallandlivinginjapan

lol. japan sizing is different compared to others. looking at pictures of rumored atmos gliii it doesnt look worth 45,000 yen probably many perks included...:smh:

I'd pay 45000jpy in a heartbeat for those Made in Japans.

Are they the Atmos Anniversary pairs now? I really hope they aren't because i will have no chance.

I'd pay 45000jpy in a heartbeat for those Made in Japans.
Are they the Atmos Anniversary pairs now? I really hope they aren't because i will have no chance.

made in japan are really dope pairs but im not feeling this tho...need more pics to decide...according to my friend this will be the atmos gliii 25th anniversary8)

Beauty, needed to have them the moment first pics were leaked.

If anyone there in Japan can help a brother out i'd be forever grateful. lol

this is the pic my friend sent me.

i think its the same shoe on http://instagram.com/guccipaul_mrleaker previous post. just check it out.
I'm quite confident that that GLIII is not the 25th Anniversary pair. That's the hand-made in Japan GLIII. The hand-made Onitsuka released a few months back (EU only), and there were plans to release the GLIII next. Retail is around that 40,000Yen range, though. This is completely separate from the atmos pair as far as I know. 

And the pair on the right is the atmos GLV that's already released here.

What's the sizing on gl3 in comparison to glv?

I'm New To The Asics Line Myself, So Take This For What You Will....

I Would Consider Myself A True To Size 10

In Both The GLIII'S And GLV's, I Have Found That Sizing Up .5 To A 10.5 Is Most Comfortable For Me.

I'm Far From Am Asics Expert, But Have Had The Same Sizing Questions Myself Lately :wink:

Hope That Helps :nthat:

Last edited:
I'm New To The Asics Line Myself, So Take This For What You Will....

I Would Consider Myself A True To Size 10

In Both The GLIII'S And GLV's, I Have Found That Sizing Up .5 To A 10.5 Is Most Comfortable For Me.

I'm Far From Am Asics Expert, But Have Had The Same Sizing Questions Myself Lately
wink.gif

Hope That Helps
nthat.gif
how do you type like that? do you manually cap the first letter of every word, or is there a plug in. 

serious question. i see people typing like this all the time. wild. 

I might have missed this but where did the monkey times and the atmos release in the US?
Neither releaseed yet in the US.

Monkey Times may be this weekend.

Hearing that Atmos won't get a US release but not sure about that.

how do you type like that? do you manually cap the first letter of every word, or is there a plug in. 

serious question. i see people typing like this all the time. wild. 
lol been wondering the same thing. 

Back
Top Bottom