Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Has anyone read/heard info about the Woei 2? I know I store is June 13th but does that mean no online or that would be after or sum?

GLV better than sagas imo. Won't be worried if I strike out though.. RF releasing too many mint/green colored shoes.. got enough to last.

I think I'll wear these Medics all week...HAL's execution is primo. This is definitely my favorite use of infrared on any sneaker period.

Anyone know where I can find an alpine blast gl3 size 8? None on eBay and can't seem to find any on other sites.

def not... I really like them tho
arrived yesterday, UNDS today

Best Asics GR released this year so far.

Like the diamond kith Vs, wouldn't even be mad if I didn't score a pair though. Nice summer colour but sages better imo.

man, i wish that colette will be limited but the resell price will be low, since me and my sister are going to cop from reseller :smh:

no chance copping anything from this country :smh:

You are already planning on buying from a reseller before regular release? They are not going to be THAT hard to get. Hope you and your sister score.

Last edited:
You are already planning on buying from a reseller before regular release? They are not going to be THAT hard to get. Hope you and your sister score.
So long as the lower production number rumor (probably based on their last Asics collab) is not true, I think that they will be about as easy to get as the Papercuts but you never know. So far it seems like people either love or hate the Colette's; there isn't really any middle ground.

well i was hoping to score one pair online but i dont think its possible, so the only way i can acquire this pair is going to pay some reseller :frown:

but ill try my best, and hoping to score at least one from their online store :smile:

thanks man appreciate that!

So long as the lower production number rumor (probably based on their last Asics collab) is not true, I think that they will be about as easy to get as the Papercuts but you never know. So far it seems like people either love or hate the Colette's; there isn't really any middle ground.

im still hoping its not 252 tho, 1990 would be good actually and if its 1990 im hoping the resell price can go down as low as retail, but no one knows yet :smh:

if its 252, i dont know whats going to happen :lol:

yes thats true, and hopefully lots of people hate this shoes :lol:

Of course it's not 252 pairs... It's already been confirmed that they will receive a wider release

i mean i don't get the hate for these shoes the GLV is gorgeous like i gotta have these gorgeous and the sagas are dope. I just need a release date already. 

Looks like I'm gonna have to order 6 pairs of the GLVs to hopefully get a good pair. Micro perf is trash. When will people learn? NUBUCK IS KING
Ronnie needs to return to the nubuck/mesh combo. 

i mean i don't get the hate for these shoes the GLV is gorgeous like i gotta have these gorgeous and the sagas are dope. I just need a release date already. 
Probably this saturday or the next. Hopefully this Saturday though.

Back
Top Bottom