Asics Love?!? Where is it?

You're prob right Devin.  They'll be instore only.  Maybe a handful will see the light of day via an online drop but that's highly unlikely.

Hahaha everyone is entitled to their opinion. I just dont need no more Mint Shoes (HAL) & im going to end up grabbing the whole Puddle pack so i dont need no more Neptune color shoes (Hanon). So you guys can gobble up them up i only have one shoe 
nerd.gif
 im looking at in the 4th fiscal quarter yahmean' 

end just put up the hafnia's a little bit ago. almost already sold out. but glad i got my girls pair finally.

Whats the deal with KOI sizing?  IIRC some dudes said they fit bigger than usual?

I normally wear 9.5 in all GL3 but I wear a 9 in St Alfreds, Woei's etc.

Can I include sz 9 in my KOI hunt when it begins?
You know the answer to this question Matt lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAH MANE.... Them thangs look 
sick.gif
 HAHAHAHA y'all can downplay the "WHAT THE KITH" lol i dont even think that's the right title ( SO DISRESPECTFUL ) lol but hey y'all can jiggle all the way for those Hanon.

Last edited:

Whats the deal with KOI sizing?  IIRC some dudes said they fit bigger than usual?

I normally wear 9.5 in all GL3 but I wear a 9 in St Alfreds, Woei's etc.

Can I include sz 9 in my KOI hunt when it begins?
I'm a 10.5 in most everything and this pair fits me just right, not too big and not too small (even with my wide feet).
Nice pickup! One of the best Asics releases this year IMO. Lot's people complained about the materials but the design itself is great.
Yeah, I bought it regardless of what people were saying about the quality. The color blocking was just too clean and simple for me to pass up. Plus, I've always had an interest in fishes when I was younger.

Any idea how difficult the footpatrols will be for me to get online? I'm assuming my chances are not looking good.

Last edited:
So no one has any word on the bait 25th anniversary just that it got pushed back a month any reason why?

I've given up on finding the Afews personally, too much cash to dish out for the lackluster materials..

Back
Top Bottom