Asics Love?!? Where is it?

In my own opinion, I actually think the BAITs are among the better executed anniversary pairs... the problem is, that's not saying much for me. And probably still not executed well enough for $200 :lol:

Politics dropping them this week to make sure next week is clear when they drop their own collab. And that price is the only thing keeping me off of them....most likely gonna skip and finish strong on the last three 25ths.

Last edited:
Ordered the Bait 25ths on Sneaker Politics. Just caught the L via e-mail cancellation. Ah well...Thanks @jellyfishin for the link anyway!

when i copped the bottle rockets off ruvilla they didnt send it to me in the special box with pins
now that i resold them they decide to send me the box and pins smh

486.gif

Last edited:
Got my J crew ribbons today, and I'm very impressed, especially for the price point.

Good to hear that majority of people are liking their j crews. Makes me really excited to receive my pair but it wont be here til the 22nd

@mfauzan

$350 kayano GRs... Count me in

Fake as ****

Also the western union and ridiculous inventory.. Something doesn't smell right.

Last edited:
These jcrews look nice but too similar to the upcoming hanon anny pair, I'll try my luck with hanon first. Not sure I can get down with the jcrew sock liner, it looks off to me.

Back
Top Bottom