Asics Love?!? Where is it?

navy, im trying as hard to resist to not get the grey. just not necdessary. plus I told myself If I somehow got the 350s this morning Id take a break for a while.....that last long :lol:

navy, im trying as hard to resist to not get the grey. just not necdessary. plus I told myself If I somehow got the 350s this morning Id take a break for a while.....that last long
laugh.gif
I got navy too.  I almost got black too but didn't want to go over board.  I have to chill out on buying shoes.  You didn't score on the 350's?  I was able to card on ADC a bunch of times but couldn't get to payment screen.

Finally decided to join to stop my lurking. I wanted to thank the community here for being extremely resourceful and agile with posting links and helping each other out. Being in a hospital for half a day has it drawbacks with purchasing sneakers. I hope to contribute and add to the community as much as everyone else. 

Just grabbed the RC x Asics in Navy from PYS, so big ups to those that posted. Thanks again NT!!

I hate the Bait and PYS mobile sites. Proceed to checkout button always takes me back to the home page and empties my cart. Can't believe they haven't fixed it yet. I had the same problems last year.
I'm on chrome and iPhone.

Finally decided to join to stop my lurking. I wanted to thank the community here for being extremely resourceful and agile with posting links and helping each other out. Being in a hospital for half a day has it drawbacks with purchasing sneakers. I hope to contribute and add to the community as much as everyone else. 

Just grabbed the RC x Asics in Navy from PYS, so big ups to those that posted. Thanks again NT!!

Welcome! I regret having been a lurker for so long lol. Wish I would have joined long ago. Lots of great people here and in all the threads.

Last edited:

Welcome!

Welcome to the thread! Glad you got through for them.

It said added to cart on the Hanon website but I haven't been able to get on the site since. :/ About 15 minutes ago.

Damn, that might mean I have to go to Bait tomorrow, grey 9's sold out a while ago. Glad someone on here was able to grab em.

I had a size 11.5 in the coves and they fit snug. I didn't see half size on the site so I went up to 12. My TTS is 11.5
Got the navy's in 10 but my true size is a 9.5 and the 10 fits good. Just a bit roomy in the toe compared to what I normally go with but nothing terrible.

@drisk34   hey...so i got my shipment from oneness its a size 10 navy.  i'll keep you updated after tonights RC release if your still looking for it.

Back
Top Bottom