Asics Love?!? Where is it?

OK somebody help me out here: why do the Respectors suck?

Aside from the heel counter, I don't see anything else that could be particularly offensive; the toe box might've a little bulbous but I'm not really seeing anything else. Certainly nothing that warrants the hate in this thread lol
Aside from the heel counter...  I think the toe box is atrocious.  It's narrow but has a weird asymmetrical cut...  kinda like NB's but it's so narrow looking that it just looks off.  NB does it right with regards to that.

Sorry to do it again @SoleFreedom1013 ... But huge thanks to @keto for looking out on these! Really appreciate it, buddy. Can't believe how fast they went on feature too.
What collab was this? I thought this was a GR

DHL will usually collect at the door.  The good thing about them is that after it passes customs, you can see if you have to pay when you check your tracking.  If you do, you can pay online before the package gets to your door.  Fedex bills afterwards from what I notice.

I have never had this happen. I usually just get an invoice in the mail about a week after the package arrives.

I've ordered over 200 few times from RCs online store and have never been hit w customs charges. They ship everything DHL in my experience.

I wouldn't worry about it.

I've ordered over 200 few times from RCs online store and have never been hit w customs charges. They ship everything DHL in my experience.

I wouldn't worry about it.
Apparel made in North America (as is RC's) won't get charged duties due to NAFTA. If the shoes are made overseas it might be a different story though.

OK somebody help me out here: why do the Respectors suck?

Aside from the heel counter, I don't see anything else that could be particularly offensive; the toe box might've a little bulbous but I'm not really seeing anything else. Certainly nothing that warrants the hate in this thread lol

I like the Respector silhouette, I just don't think there has been a great CW yet. When a shop drops a must cop collab I think more people will come around. IMO the best CW yet has been the GR with pink accents.

Last edited:
I'm glad ya'll don't like respectors. Just makes it easier for me to get. Somehow I don't think this will be the case for Patta tho.

people getting the DHL emails, do you have an online account with DHL and thats why you you're getting these emails? like myups

Last edited:

They pay customs when they get packages from us tho
Canadians get taxed on most things over $50, to avoid getting taxed, I ship most online orders from outside of Canada to my address in the US. For example, I never get taxed when shipping an End. order to the US (1 or 2 pairs of sneakers usually), but even if I just get 1 pair shipped to Canada, I will definitely get taxed.

I figured this release wouldn't be worth a reseller's time. I thought it would be one of those releases where only people who wanted it would cop yet my 9.5 continues to elude me. This would've been my first pair of Asics, mainly due to the collab with my favorite sweatshirt brand, Reigning Champ. Were these really that limited or are resellers scooping them all up?

I figured this release wouldn't be worth a reseller's time. I thought it would be one of those releases where only people who wanted it would cop yet my 9.5 continues to elude me. This would've been my first pair of Asics, mainly due to the collab with my favorite sweatshirt brand, Reigning Champ. Were these really that limited or are resellers scooping them all up?

Check the 8 pages of reigning champ on feebay. A lot are just sitting there

Back
Top Bottom