Asics Love?!? Where is it?

mean.gif

hey man you were the only one that replied back to me when i asked about woei sizing and i just have to be annoying again! if a size 10 dirty buck packer fit me well (slight heel slippage nothing big) should the same size be good in woeis or they really THAT BIG where i can go down? 

feel like if i went down to a 9.5 it might be too tight unless these gl3s with leather linings break in really well. 

my true size is a 10 in all other gl3s/glvs

thank you

hey man you were the only one that replied back to me when i asked about woei sizing and i just have to be annoying again! if a size 10 dirty buck packer fit me well (slight heel slippage nothing big) should the same size be good in woeis or they really THAT BIG where i can go down? 

feel like if i went down to a 9.5 it might be too tight unless these gl3s with leather linings break in really well. 

my true size is a 10 in all other gl3s/glvs

thank you
go with your regular gl3 sz and u be good

Hi all, im looking for the original shoe lace of asics gel lyte iii x cncpts boston tea party.
Anyone willing to sell theirs shoe lace.. I onlyhave the blue one, looking for the rest of 3 lace...
Pls kindly email me at [email protected] if someone willing to sell the lace. Thanks alot.

Anyone that needed those sizes, keep refreshing. I somehow lost my cart, but they're all under 10min before being released. Keep adding to cart guys.

Anyone that needed those sizes, keep refreshing. I somehow lost my cart, but they're all under 10min before being released. Keep adding to cart guys.
I told myself I wasn't gonna pay over retail for the RCs and somehow it paid off. Thanks for the heads up my man :smokin

Back
Top Bottom