Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Feature already sent shipping notification so it looks like my order went through - thanks to those who helped out by posting links today. This is easily one of the most helpful threads on NT.

Feature already sent shipping notification so it looks like my order went through - thanks to those who helped out by posting links today. This is easily one of the most helpful threads on NT.

Same here. I forgot that Feature ships fairly quickly. Last time I ordered from them was for their prickly pear GLV collab and got them in 2 business days.

Last edited:
:rofl: nah, im actually really trying to slow down on pickups, so if I dont love it right away no need to buy it.

roll.gif
nah, im actually really trying to slow down on pickups, so if I dont love it right away no need to buy it.
Same thing here man. Love it or leave it.

Copped at feature, expedited shipping was only $2 more but I would have preferred to have kept that $15. Thanks to everyone who posted links.

so before i sell my dirty buck packers just wanted to get some peoples opinions on sizing. did any of you go .5 down from your true gl3 size on these? it seems like going .5 down on leather lined gl3s is the way to go 

Back
Top Bottom