Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone else annoyed at the new shape of the GLIII? The soles are becoming more curvy, the toeboxes are getting bulkier, and it's making me pass on many CWs.

after years of treating my leatherbacks like a pair of 2 for $89 foot action specials i think it's time to try and breathe a little life back into them. the suede it pretty nasty looking and has a brown tint to it. there area a couple unknown stains on the toe as well. anyone have any tips or reputable NYC restoration shops please let me know.

I don't have any tips on this but Bravo to you sir! What you did is far better than letting them crumble DS in a dark closet.

Anyone here pick up the J.Crew x ASICS GEL Lyte III in Dirt Road? Seems like the bone pair were more popular but I'm really feeling this cw a lot more.

Anyone here pick up the J.Crew x ASICS GEL Lyte III in Dirt Road? Seems like the bone pair were more popular but I'm really feeling this cw a lot more.

I did. They look better in hand than in pictures

Last edited:
I did. Sent them back though.
Was not a fan of the material on the tongue.

what was material on the tongue? looks like a smooth leather in pics. i still want them but so many releases dropping atm. 

Last edited:
what was material on the tongue? looks like a smooth leather in pics. i still want them but so many releases dropping atm. 
It's was like this weird stretchy shiny nylon material. It was gross.

jcrew got 30% off on both of their respectors for anyone looking to cop on disco. 

how do gel lyte iii/v fit? I wear 10.5 in roshes/kobes, 10 in vans auth/chucks, 11 in Jordan 1/viii 

Last edited:

how do gel lyte iii/v fit? I wear 10.5 in roshes/kobes, 10 in vans auth/chucks, 11 in Jordan 1/viii 

Last edited:
how do gel lyte iii/v fit? I wear 10.5 in roshes/kobe, 10 in vans auth/chucks, 11 in Jordan viii

*sry for multi post my thing is glitching and i cant edit right

Back
Top Bottom