Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got the Mossads 
pimp.gif

Got a random KITH Twitter Notification and it said Ronnie Fieg Made in Japan Asics Gel Lyte III. Open it and saw both Salmons and Mossads and decided the Mossads are the true truth. So had to take the $260 hit. My last sneaker purchase of the year. 
nthat.gif

Going to have to cancel kickslab after copping salmon toe's. This year is breaking me way more than last year. So much stuff just this month alone

Do you think the Kicks Lab GL3 will see a USA release or....?
It was my understanding that the global release for them was 12/10. No telling if that includes the usual stateside retailers for these.

On a related note, Rakuten/Lowtex/KicksLab confirmed my order yesterday and indicated that they would go out on the 10th of next month. Would have thought they'd send them out according to the Japanese release of 11/26. I've never ordered directly from Japan before, so I don't know how much more transit time that is gonna add to the target ship date of the 10th. Looking forward to them nonetheless.

It was my understanding that the global release for them was 12/10. No telling if that includes the usual stateside retailers for these.

On a related note, Rakuten/Lowtex/KicksLab confirmed my order yesterday and indicated that they would go out on the 10th of next month. Would have thought they'd send them out according to the Japanese release of 11/26. I've never ordered directly from Japan before, so I don't know how much more transit time that is gonna add to the target ship date of the 10th. Looking forward to them nonetheless.
Last time i ordered from Kickslab, it was the LCS release.

they actually do ship on the intended date, so yours would be 11/26....but they do not send shipping confirmation, the package showed up 10 days later.  FYI

I ordered the SBTGs last year through rakuten, and they certainly gave me shipping notification.

Liking these GLV on FP.  
These are 
smokin.gif
 ... I've been looking to get my first pair of GLVs for a while now, this might be the one. I'm unfamiliar with Footpatrol and how Asics does their releases though, is this like a FP/Euro exclusive release or can we expect to see this colorway pop up elsewhere in the future? A quick search for "H736L1212" doesn't yield anything...

whats a good price for the RF x Homage? and how do they fit? i have some GR GL3 and i need a 13 there even tho its way to long (they are narrow af) while im an 11.5 in adidas

Back
Top Bottom