Asics Love?!? Where is it?

whats a good price for the RF x Homage? and how do they fit? i have some GR GL3 and i need a 13 there even tho its way to long (they are narrow af) while im an 11.5 in adidas
Go with your usual GL3 size.  In terms of price...  depends if you're looking for special or regular box.  Regular box, I've seen for around $600

whats a good price for the RF x Homage? and how do they fit? i have some GR GL3 and i need a 13 there even tho its way to long (they are narrow af) while im an 11.5 in adidas
This dude on ebay has regular box for $499.

They were $399 yesterday but he bumped the price up after his first FSR was sold out to everyone in the RF thread.

Everyone seems to think they are b grades but no one knows for sure yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asics-Gel-L...hash=item5d6b851545:m:mA0ddVhARojj8E8fgYJB4hQ

Just got my Squirrels in from Rakutan. Quality is so bangin. I always think doubling up is a mistake, but may have to here. I usually prefer 10 in all Asics and this 9.5 feels great. I have a 10 in my gt2 KFE and they're a bit too roomy. My 9.5 super red 2.0 is a bit tight. This pair of Squirrels is perfect.

Damn I missed the Mita GTII End drop. 
mean.gif
 I hope they drop stateside...  ​

Last edited:

Go with your usual GL3 size.  In terms of price...  depends if you're looking for special or regular box.  Regular box, I've seen for around $600
thanks repped

This dude on ebay has regular box for $499.

They were $399 yesterday but he bumped the price up after his first FSR was sold out to everyone in the RF thread.

Everyone seems to think they are b grades but no one knows for sure yet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asics-Gel-L...hash=item5d6b851545:m:mA0ddVhARojj8E8fgYJB4hQ
thanks repped

i wasnt sure with size because i heard some new sizing happened this year

got a 12 from hanon in the end but i might end up canceling... i was still believeing the GBP was in a downfall surprisingly not because i got charged 187€ from paypal... :/

Just got my Squirrels in from Rakutan. Quality is so bangin. I always think doubling up is a mistake, but may have to here. I usually prefer 10 in all Asics and this 9.5 feels great. I have a 10 in my gt2 KFE and they're a bit too roomy. My 9.5 super red 2.0 is a bit tight. This pair of Squirrels is perfect.
Any chance the squirrels are coming out in the US?

Back
Top Bottom