Asics Love?!? Where is it?

At random pages in baitme, it will keep refreshing me to the homepage after clicking product links, search or cart.
After going incognito, it was resolved. Checkout successfully. Thanks for the link. @sdsualum
Thanks for the incognito tip. Link originally came up as "Forbidden" when I clicked it, but opening in incognito worked perfectly. Repped.

Thanks for the incognito tip. Link originally came up as "Forbidden" when I clicked it, but opening in incognito worked perfectly. Repped.

It was my first time trying for bait site as well. My inner "don't wanna take another L" give me the thought of incognito. No more "back to homepage" issue after incognito. Now just need to wait for shipping confirmation. snkrfollower snkrfollower glad you copped as well after the WishATL cancellation.
Cheers!

Ready to see this pair in person. They look seriously good

They do look great. Hoping to grab them on that kind of serious discount eventually, too. Grey pair ain't half bad either, honestly. I really think Asics & Saucony simply have the best GRs by far. Although Diadora has some nice stuff, too.

They do look great. Hoping to grab them on that kind of serious discount eventually, too. Grey pair ain't half bad either, honestly. I really think Asics & Saucony simply have the best GRs by far. Although Diadora has some nice stuff, too.
Everything they do is Top Notch that's why their collabs are well look after for people who likes premium, without paying a rib. 

Diadora has some amazing stuff but I have never came with a good deal let alone the collabs, the last one I recall was with extra butter nyc right? That was hard

Hopefully you find a deal as well :smile: 

Never owned a pair of Asics in my life, but went for it when I saw pics on earlier pages in the thread. Quality in them are amazing and comfort seems pretty good. 

Thank you to the NTers for helping in sizing earlier and they fit perfect. Hoping to rock them soon when raining season ends.

Last edited:

Never owned a pair of Asics in my life, but went for it when I saw pics on the earlier pages in the thread.

Thank you to the NTers for helping in the sizing earlier and they fit perfect. Hoping to rock them soon when the raining season ends.
Way to join the Asics club. Starting off with some heat

Never owned a pair of Asics in my life, but went for it when I saw pics on earlier pages in the thread. Quality in them are amazing and comfort seems pretty good. 

Thank you to the NTers for helping in sizing earlier and they fit perfect. Hoping to rock them soon when raining season ends.
Damn man coming in heavy steps 

I painted the midsole white.. i like how it looks. Reminds me of the AJ 1s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom