Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks like another swing and a miss from asics

have been trying to sell my 8 ball asics... DS, posted on eBay and no luck for $150, no luck selling at all. Suprising to be honest, i felt like they'd be an easy sell. Dope shoe i just need to get ride of stuff i don't wear
mean.gif

have been trying to sell my 8 ball asics... DS, posted on eBay and no luck for $150, no luck selling at all. Suprising to be honest, i felt like they'd be an easy sell. Dope shoe i just need to get ride of stuff i don't wear
mean.gif

Most asics are bricks right now. Impossible to sell for even retail or under

have been trying to sell my 8 ball asics... DS, posted on eBay and no luck for $150, no luck selling at all. Suprising to be honest, i felt like they'd be an easy sell. Dope shoe i just need to get ride of stuff i don't wear:smh:  
Size? Ds?

mean.gif

Get ready to lose money on anything you have to get rid of unless it has a boost sole. Or if it's Karhu now 
roll.gif

Pulled the trigger on the Hikeshi's earlier from NK so thanks for the link. Passed on them so many times from all the previous spots and just got the feeling I'd regret it.

On un unrelated note, I literally just bought my first pair of Karhus maybe a month ago and now I'm gonna be tempted to tell anyone that sees me that I legit had them before Kanye was spotted and they're going to say "sure buddy".  SMH.

I'm a little late to this, but I noticed they are doing the George Costanza Gore-Tex shoes......might have to grab these just for how great "Seinfeld" is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom