Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Someone said the better the materials the better the comfort.. IMO not always the case.. my alvins are prob my most comfortable 3s and the materials kinda blow.

Someone said the better the materials the better the comfort.. IMO not always the case.. my alvins are prob my most comfortable 3s and the materials kinda blow.
Alvins are super comfortable. Reigning Champs are very comfortable as wel.

Yea alvins are comfy I have the packer reissue so not sure if there's is a difference between the two. Always thought black n tan GL3 were super comfy for a GR.

Last edited:
Scooped them up for retail from Undefeated Silver Lake on their random drop. Very impressed. No filter.

I believe that was me. Of course there are outliers, but alvins do have pretty good materials although most it is mesh. Wasn't retail around $160 on them as well? That's on the higher end of the price range.

Size collab coming

^^^ I'm digging the packaging, that's for sure. The GL3s are decent looking, the Vs are poo, though

Back
Top Bottom