Asics Love?!? Where is it?

been looking for 10 and passed on 10.5 earlier. did not realize they ran small. fml passed on couple places trying to find them for $150 shipped also. not worth $170+ for me.

Last edited:
thx guys, assuming no one has actually tried these on to confirm sizing just what ww site said. 

thx guys, assuming no one has actually tried these on to confirm sizing just what ww site said. 
Unfortunately no (speaking for myself).  I'm inclined to think it's because of the sock liner?  Which looks similar to the GLV.  That's where I've run into sizing issues with the GLV in the past.

Last edited:

The euro sizing compares to saga(42.5 is sz 9) unlike where with gl3 and glv 42.5 is 9.5. That being said, a bunch of site said they do run small so who knows

Is that it for the wood wood asics? I slept on my 10.5 and sold out most spots lol. I can only find 11 which is one full size up for me.

Anyone have an on foot pic of the WW that isn't a promotional one? It looks good but at the same time, doesn't. If that makes any sense lol.

Anyone have an on foot pic of the WW that isn't a promotional one? It looks good but at the same time, doesn't. If that makes any sense lol.
They look like gym class shoes your granny or mom got you when you're in 3rd grade that you absolutely hate

Wore these today

Back
Top Bottom