Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Interesting to see that it's the Saga I. I've heard somewhere they would be returning it this year, looking for FP to give it a boost is always a good idea.

I'd love the LaMJC GL3 to be a remake of the Soldout. One of my favourite pairs, but totally unr€achable.

Ladies who aren't even into sneakers come out of no where on insta whenever a collab like the last woei or this size? color get release

a new addition to the several onitsuka tiger mexico 66.
50% on sneakersnstuff :smile:

Attachments

• ASICS Tiger.jpg
    ASICS Tiger.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 40
shape changed years ago. Who knows why but was longer than a year ago. Squads are my favorite pair of III’s but the shape on the ECP’s is so much better.

I think he is right in saying the GL3 shape also changed in late 2016/early 2017 (possibly when they went to that new sizing chart?). Since last year there seems to be a more pronounced upward curve to the tooling, and the toe area is longer and joins the tongue at a more severe angle than before as well.

I think he is right in saying the GL3 shape also changed in late 2016/early 2017 (possibly when they went to that new sizing chart?). Since last year there seems to be a more pronounced upward curve to the tooling, and the toe area is longer and joins the tongue at a more severe angle than before as well.
I notice that for my hikeshi hanten

I think Asics learns from Nike. Maybe a coming back of GL3 in the future, just like AM1 last year. Lol

Yeah this is what I mean. The best shape to me is how the strawberries Valentine and reigning champs look

For RF High risk, do they fit tight? I think I asked this like a year or 2 ago but cannot remember the answer.
I wear a 9 in the few GT-IIs I own but 9.5 in GL3, GLV. If I size down for High Risks will I regret it?

Never mind got my answer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom