Asics Love?!? Where is it?

250 euro retail prob which means im gonna pay like 300-350usd shipped from my boy in Paris. Honestly thinking i'm passing at that price

I'd honestly expect that retail for the shoes only, being made in japan and all. Considering all the acessories, I'd say like 100 euros more...
I've already come to terms with the fact that I won't get them, now what I'm interested to see is what grs will asics release after these. Because if they're going to keep on the same track of recently, with the poor shape and questionable materials (looking at you "veg tan" pack), there's no amount of lamjcs and slamjams that can save them.

cash out bag and accessories to recoup the cost. i'm sure there's buyers out there feigning for that bag.

Shape

Attachments

• 1F267F75-2B15-46E9-A722-31B374B5D0E6.png
    1F267F75-2B15-46E9-A722-31B374B5D0E6.png
    1,001.6 KB · Views: 86
A size 12 of the LA MJC pack sold on Stockx the other day for $650...Looking now and there's no sales for a 12, guessing the seller backed out of the sale when he realized he could get more...Highest bid is $775 now lol.

Wow, you support Motherwell? Don't see that often in the states...haha

Haha I don't really follow the Scottish league, but I bought a few cheap Macron jerseys to play in and this was one of them, so I'll support them over Rangers and Celtic :lol:

F82CF41A-4AD6-44C7-B6E7-2CCBDD092572.jpeg

Anyone want to trade my 11.5 for a 12? Haha These are too snug for me.

I copped mine during the Labor Day weekend for $138.23 USD shipped

I’m hoping I can catch a sale again and I’ll just sell these.

Anyone think these will hit discount somewhere? Tia

If not I’ll just deal with it, but they’re SNUG. These are much better in person, glad I copped.

Haha I don't really follow the Scottish league, but I bought a few cheap Macron jerseys to play in and this was one of them, so I'll support them over Rangers and Celtic :lol:
I might watch some Rangers matches with Stevie G, Ejaria, and Kent there now...

Back
Top Bottom