Asics Love?!? Where is it?

9E3F7BAF-960F-4879-9902-237076BD70F1.jpeg

09C27C99-1A15-42F2-BA32-8BEC5E926C69.jpeg

End raffle up...Really hope I can land these.

Local boutique here in Sydney confirmed they’re getting these. They haven’t got stock or a firm date yet, but the fact they’re going to be released here tells me they won’t be too impossible to get hold of. Good luck!

Caught this in the description of the Pearl GLIIIs on END's site:

" All housed within a bespoke box, it’s finished with a mother of pearl sockliner, a clear rubber outsole and co-branded embroidery on the heels.

Can anyone clarify what they mean by BESPOKE BOX?

" All housed within a bespoke box, it’s finished with a mother of pearl sockliner, a clear rubber outsole and co-branded embroidery on the heels.

I can't find a picture, I believe it comes in an End branded/themed box like the Wasabi release was.

retail seems to be $130 stateside so I'm not gonna pull the trigger, if anyone's itching for them:

Where'd ya see $130? That'd be awesome, hope so. Of course my size gone from Suede Store lol.

Yeah almost all of End's collabs come with an End branded box if you buy straight from them...Other stores will get the standard box.

Back
Top Bottom