Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Had no issues this mornin and got the email confirmation. Like how HAL did this release, yeah it had its issues but to allow ppl who really wanted this pair a chance with a limited time window is so dope to me.

Had no issues this mornin and got the email confirmation. Like how HAL did this release, yeah it had its issues but to allow ppl who really wanted this pair a chance with a limited time window is so dope to me.

Completely agree, we’ve only really seen this kind of preorder for very basic shoes from ALD. Hopefully this is proof of concept that you can do it with more complex models and encourages other brand to follow suit.

Completely agree, we’ve only really seen this kind of preorder for very basic shoes from ALD. Hopefully this is proof of concept that you can do it with more complex models and encourages other brand to follow suit.
I agree and I still haven’t gotten a confirmation email 🤷🏾‍♂️ :lol:

You try lookin in your “junk” emails? I had to look into my promotion email to see the confirmation.
Yea, I am. Actually waitin on another email as well, so I’m livin in my inbox lol. I’m cool on it though, since my online account still shows I entered. If all the charges drop on Friday though, I’ll be worried 😬

I ordered by accident, I was hoping to see a page for the shipping charge to the UK before it confirmed the order.

044ED6D4-1E00-49C7-A013-995D46AA423B.gif

I do really like them and would have probably copped anyway but I do feel it could have been presented in a clearer way.

Everything about the first pair is great. Besides the color blocking and materials I find that they are super comfortable and fit me the best of any sneaker I own.

Overnight HAL automatically cancelled all but 1 of my orders and refunded the other’s payments. They’ve limited it to 1 pair per log in it looks like, I was able to place an order for a second pair through a new log in.

happy i found this thread! i love asics and get first responder discount code for their website (used to be 60!).
I pretty much strictly purchase gel lyte iii's. have a ton of pairs.
needless to say the code dont work on collabs anymore like the black sesames or even the beauty of imperfection afew gel lyte iii.

Damn. Those were the ones I was waiting on to be available from ASICS.com.

I’m still waiting on those and the NYC Subway GL3s to go on sale.
same goat has the japan subway ones for $72 in my size brand new but i want the nycs

I've been stalking Asics.com waiting for these to come out since I saw them drop in Japan. I'm not a fan of leather on the tongue usually, but it works on this pair and its actually soft. I'm a sucker for navy/pink, really feeling these.
IMG_6418.JPG

IMG_6419.JPG

IMG_6421.JPG
IMG_6423.JPG
sick collection, can i ask u a question? i never had gel lyte v how do they fit compared to gl3? i usually get sz 12 in gl3 thinking 11.5 in the v?

this is actually not a bad price! i paid full price for these i really like em. they have like a piece of wood as the sole cushion lol
I just got them delivered over the weekend and love them especially for that price. I went ahead and tossed the green laces in!

I just got them delivered over the weekend and love them especially for that price. I went ahead and tossed the green laces in!
Thats awesome! Yeah i never really swap the laces i just give them to my cat. But i think im going to start using the extra laces in the future

Back
Top Bottom