Asics Love?!? Where is it?

These today

IMG_7598.jpeg

really like my first ever pair of glv. im glad i didnt size up, i couldve actually went down half a size i think and been fine. anyway i must build a glv collection now, also would double up on those concepts if i get the chance

via Marvel:

Beast – This model features a predominantly blue upper crafted from hairy pigskin suede, inspired by its namesake character. The Tiger Stripes are executed in white leather, which complement the white GEL-cushioned midsole and sockliner.

Cyclops – A mixture of navy, royal blue, yellow and red are applied across the upper. The vamp and quarter panels use sport mesh while the overlays are executed with smooth premium nubuck and leather.

Gambit – This model is color-blocked using shades of tan and brown with red accents. Premium nubuck is used throughout, with microperforated detailing seen on the vamp and quarter panels.

Rogue – This colorway channels its namesake character’s iconic green and yellow palette, as perforated pigskin suede is overlaid with smooth leather panels. Olive accents are used for the Tiger Stripes and sockliner.

Storm – Pony hair covers the upper of this model, as a nod to its namesake character’s flowing silver hair. The material is seen in white and grey, while black leather is used for the Tiger Stripes.

Wolverine 1975 – The colorway of this model is inspired by one of Wolverine’s earliest suits, and perhaps his most well-known, which debuted in 1975. Yellow perforated pigskin suede is seen on the vamp and quarter panels, while smooth leather in blue and black is applied to the overlays.

Wolverine 1980 – The colorway of this model is inspired by another famous Wolverine suit, which debuted in 1980. Yellow perforated pigskin suede is seen on the vamp and quarter panels, while smooth leather in brown and red is applied to the overlays.

sub-buzz-1136-1689358335-1.jpg

Their iteration of the Gambit cw is definitely not the Gambit that I'm familiar with.

Ayyyyyy cream/blk Kayanos just restocked on da site !! This guy here is a happy camper to say da least

:nthat:

Edit : Holy smokes I woke up to pee and just realized I got da back in Stock email at 3am purchased at 3:10 am and now sold out. See guise It's good to be washed up sometimes !

Last edited:
I got lucky yesterday and was on the site when the clay canyon 1130 restocked in my size. Only one left but I never got an email saying they were back in stock.

Let's be real, these some basic *** colourways that no one would touch if sitting on the shelves as a gr.
That's why I was happy to get them for retail. Didn't want to pay resell for a GR colorway especially when there's so many great 1130 collab colorways out there.

They’re okay. As much as I love cws inspired by characters (anime/comics/cartoons/etc), these are a pass for me. I understand the blind box concept as it relates to the whole theme. However, I absolutely dislike the idea of not knowing what you’ll get, ESP if you’re favoring one cw over another.

I’ve always wanted to “design” a Gambit and Rogue cw on NBY/NB1 too! I’ll have to wait until the silhouette and right color options are available.

Last edited:
I need the cyclops pair even though I hate his character :lol: and the Wolverine pair because he’s the GOAT.

Back
Top Bottom