Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Although those (ASICS) are the official collaboration, I prefer my NBY/NB1 customs more. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_sunglasses:

Wolverine 998 NB1
IMG_4950.jpeg

Wolverine Kyrie Infinity NBY
Kyrie 8 NBY - Wolverine.jpeg

Magneto Kyrie Infinity NBY
Kyrie 8 NBY - Magneto.jpeg

Last edited:
his palette collection was way better and most of those were just monotones

im still trying to get like 2 more colors from that collection

with that being said is there a pic with all the colors with their respective names

Last edited:
I was really excited about this collab!… However, I’m not a fan of how the colorways were executed. Plus, this release is a blind box, so I’m definitely passing.

It’s funny how those factors drove me away from this collaboration and made me design my own X-Men-inspired sneaker on NBY instead lol

The blind box thing makes me want to buy it more. Did you guys grow up during this time of buying packs of trading cards? And not knowing what you were going to get from each pack? Maybe this appeals more to the old heads 🤷🏻‍♂️

Same. Even better if he throws in a few 1 of 1s or F&F pairs for good measure.

The blind box thing makes me want to buy it more. Did you guys grow up during this time of buying packs of trading cards? And not knowing what you were going to get from each pack? Maybe this appeals more to the old heads 🤷🏻‍♂️
I agree but I'd also be salty if I didn't get the one I really wanted. But that's exactly how I felt in the past also with the cards so I guess he's getting the feeling he's going for. Haha.

If this was something I was interested in personally I'd be all over it. Just not into X-Men really. Now if it was like the Batman Animated Series then I'd might be trouble..

I’m 45, and will be 46 the end of the year and it doesn’t appeal to me in the slightest. Besides, cards had their peak again during COVID and I kinda went through that phase recently. Big difference IMO when you’re searching for a card that could net you several thousand vice a shoe that will probably sell close, if not less than retail when all is said and done. Could they go for more? Sure. But the way most of his ASICS have sold recently, I wouldn’t hold my breath.

At the end of the end of they day, it’s your money and obviously do whatever makes you happy. I’m just not a fan of playing surprise with a clothing item/shoe. But to your point, I guess it’s something a little different to keep people engaged and curious though.

$5 pack of cards and $170 shoe pack is two different animals.
i could buy 4 packs of marvel cards and it wouldn't be a big deal, im not buying 4 packs of shoes, but to each their own i guess.

Back
Top Bottom