Asics Love?!? Where is it?

The Kith X-Men collab going to be hard to get? I’ve never had a pair of aisics before so I don’t know much about them but was looking at a pair of these to be my first. Is the model they’re using comfortable? Much thanks for any info on advance.

31155076015_5.jpg

My feet thanked me again. Forgot how cozy 1130’s are.
IMG_5202.jpeg
The other day went out with the wife to da city with a pair of AF1's got home took em off, had to run back out and threw on a pair of 1130's and it wasn't even funny how much more my feet thanked me
The Kith X-Men collab going to be hard to get? I’ve never had a pair of aisics before so I don’t know much about them but was looking at a pair of these to be my first. Is the model they’re using comfortable? Much thanks for any info on advance.
R.I.P

But to answer your question yes they will be hard to get. Never impossible.

I've been going back and forth between those Naked 1130s and the Kith light blue. Can't decide which one to grab.
Can’t go wrong with either but the Naked collab can be had under retail somewhere.
The other day went out with the wife to da city with a pair of AF1's got home took em off, had to run back out and threw on a pair of 1130's and it wasn't even funny how much more my feet thanked me

Yup I know the feeling. I wear Club C’s all the time those are comfy but when I wore these 1130’s a completely different experience. Might go after some Gel-NYC CW’s and more 1130’s whenever I get the chance.

It might be by now since they did a comicon drop and the kith strike. GL3 is not the most comfortable IMO but they aren't terrible either.

Supposed to be a worldwide drop on the 28th.

I’m hoping enough people (resellers) don’t care for ‘em to get another pair, but they’re already limited and dropped some pairs already, so who knows. I go .5 up (Captain Widefoot) on these FWIW 🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m hoping enough people (resellers) don’t care for ‘em to get another pair, but they’re already limited and dropped some pairs already, so who knows. I go .5 up (Captain Widefoot) on these FWIW 🤷🏾‍♂️
Do they even come in a 13.5? Lol

Supposed to be a worldwide drop on the 28th.
Yes but I would think a good chunk of stock is sold already from the early drops. For most releases, Kith usually does early access for loyal customers and when it comes to the actual release date, there usually isn't much left.

I been saying this. Ronnie's cashing out. He's middle aged now and trying to move as much product as he can.
Speaking of which....anyone get this?

Or just be happy people that want them don't have to pay insane resell.

My first time buying Kith. The Kith community is weird.

well, that's the reason I said let them rot... the more they rot, the higher the likelihood resellers will undercut each other so that people who really want them can get them closer to retail :wink:

Some cats are asking for $400, yeah right... so I can end up with 3 wolverine 1980s? Lol

Back
Top Bottom