Asics Love?!? Where is it?

gonna try cop hals on asics.com
question is it worth trying to checkout with using the first responder discount? will it even work on these?
or just pay reg price so not to waste any time before they sell out

Thanks for the heads-up... grabbed a 10.5 cuz I went back and saw they run a little snug. Hope they're not too big :nerd:
For me they run perfectly TTS, very little room. Gel 1130s fit more perfectly also but more room if that makes sense. I tried sizing up in the NYCs and they were just a tad too big when I did. Hopefully they work out for you though!

Last couple wears

53135564890_d8cf9ed7a6_c.jpg

53117669535_76531c86d3_c.jpg

I need some good 1130s in a size 12

seem to be all sold out over the net

can someone point me in the right direction?

For me they run perfectly TTS, very little room. Gel 1130s fit more perfectly also but more room if that makes sense. I tried sizing up in the NYCs and they were just a tad too big when I did. Hopefully they work out for you though!
Thanks - yeah, I think it was your post from a while back that I found that led me to go with the .5 up. I have REALLY wide feet because of bunions, so I figured better safe than sorry. I guess I coulda ordered both a 10 & 10.5 and kept the pair that fit best, but oh well... they're both sold out now lol.

Well I just bought so thank you. Ha. Free shipping too. No brainer. 1130s are constantly selling out and not going on sale so paying the $100 is no problem.
Saw these while looking, looking very fresh!

Saw these while looking, looking very fresh!
Already have them. Ha. But yes they are. Quality is nicer in person also. The leather is surprising nice for a GR mesh runner.

Back
Top Bottom