Asics Love?!? Where is it?

There was a full size run on Bodega for their new asics collab hours after its release and then within the blink of an eye "sold out" --👌 sure
I had the page up and was contemplating a purchase and then come back from grabbing coffee and it's gone. There were 8 sizes still showing in stock so they must have just called it and are running the rest through their storefront. Pretty lame move.

Sleeping on bodegas. Will regret later. In the meantime, tracked these down after wanting since release. $80 deadstock off the bay. The goretex is :smokin fellow NYC heads you know we need that waterproof everything now smh

1696100497849.png

Ordered both. Going to see how I like them in person. Asics has free returns up to 90 days
Im really leaning towards the Birch/Sand pair if I strike out on the Concepts C-Note release. I love my glacier HAL Studios pair and wouldn't mind having something similar in a different cw.

Seems like a nice alternative if you missed any of the HAL Studios drops.
Thanks for the heads up 30% discount for medical/military/first resp worked on these. 20% student/teacher should too.

1696257149098.png

Back
Top Bottom