Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

roll.gif
  he must be a violent fapper if he messed up his foreskin
laugh.gif
 the way he explained was that he would hold on to it from the very top and spank it, so i guess he over pulled the skin on the way down 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Most def get him in the routine of peeling it back and cleaning and to pee. Get your hands on it if you have to show him, he's 6 it aint weird.

word... damn hes my own flesh and blood and i love him more then anything on this earth but **** i didnt want to have to touch his ding a ling. i was hoping that period of my life was over once we got him out of diapers.

Most def get him in the routine of peeling it back and cleaning and to pee. Get your hands on it if you have to show him, he's 6 it aint weird.

word... damn hes my own flesh and blood and i love him more then anything on this earth but **** i didnt want to have to touch his ding a ling. i was hoping that period of my life was over once we got him out of diapers.

you don't have to touch it... show him or talk to him. that's your son. it shouldn't make you feel uncomfortable. it's for his own good.

I heard that sex is bomb for the girl, to the point where they're showering you with gifts and affection, if you're uncircumcized :nerd:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: i'm just a soopa sweet in general :smh: :lol: dude & i didn't even bone yet either. but i'm controlling my affections/simp levels with him.

Last edited:
Agree, my parents taught me that when I was around the same age, never had any hygiene problems.

Is it possible to get a semi circumcision done? Alot of dudes here talkin about team semi. Did you get that done or is it natural? If so, OP have u considered a semi? I fell like just snipping the little flesh that connects the foreskin to helmet would be a much easier process.

I'm surprised by alot of the members posting that they feel way better after going thru with the operation than before because from what I've read before I came to understand that you lose sensation when losing the hood. It's like that for me because when I have the helmet on it feels better, more sensitivity.

Any suggestions on which steroidal cream to use? I'm going to give it a try

When I was born, the doctor just cut a lil off(bigups to the homie Gaylord Focker). Then I just kinda grew into that sweet spot.

Got mine done like 3-4 years ago, no regrets. I couldn't roll my skin back so having sex hurt like hell. Got it done and my joint looked like a potato for like a month. Son, the feeling of that thing rubbing up against your boxers is :x

Last edited:
never knew this existed till today...alot of ya just some nasty ****** that wit piss poor parents that never taught em

how to peel back their penis and scrub/wash that ****.... wtf b
mean.gif

how you expecting to clock in yamb when it looks like you dipped da tip into powdered sugar?

cant even tell the difference when you get hard. besides, all you got to do is roll the skin back
i remember a chick did that for me and gave it a kiss cause she never been with a man uncut
then again, mine aint too bad :lol:

i hear it hurts like crazy when you get it done later in your years, good luck :lol:
i guess you rather "pull up to the scene with your ceiling missing"

#teamaardvark

Last edited:
Before my procedure I tried the steroidal cream and stretching and eventually over time it tighten up again. You can only use the cream 6-8 weeks I think and once the cream stopped then the skin would tighten again. So I said eff it and did it. Like I mentioned earlier, not a single regret has been given.
imma keep it all da way funky...son you just wasn't fappin enough.

your penis is a muscle, and if that **** doesn't get da right amount of stretches you end up going thru what happened to you.

Some dudes have no choice but to get circumcised, though, because if their frenulum is scarred and unable to stretch, sex is impossible without pain.

Some dudes have no choice but to get circumcised, though, because if their frenulum is scarred and unable to stretch, sex is impossible without pain.
that usually happens because of a result of poor maintenance.

lotion and moisturizers go EVERYWHERE on your body fellas...

A lot of dumb guys in here that don't know you're supposed to pull the skin back. 
mean.gif
You don't have to call them dumb. They were probably never taught proper maintenance.
not for nothing, but these are probably da same dudes that dunno how to wipe their *** when they take a dump...their

future wives looking at em in disgust when they do their laundry thinking about "jesus what kinda dirty animal did i marry
mean.gif
"

skid marks and boo boo stains all over their ****.

your body is a temple...WASH, SCRUB, CLEAN, LOTION youself....

Last edited:
Damn got mines snipped at birth so I'm clueless. You can actually pull the skin back? THE FUUUUUH. Feel bad for team uncut. Life seems a lot more complicated. 

Originally Posted by the hater boxden  

A lot of dumb guys in here that don't know you're supposed to pull the skin back. 
mean.gif
You don't have to call them dumb. They were probably never taught proper maintenance.
not for nothing, but these are probably da same dudes that dunno how to wipe their *** when they take a dump...their

future wives looking at em in disgust when they do their laundry thinking about "jesus what kinda dirty animal did i marry
mean.gif
"

skid marks and boo boo stains all over their ****.

your body is a temple...WASH, SCRUB, CLEAN, LOTION youself....

#teamaardvark

having the ability to drop the top or keep it hooded is a great advantage :smokin

not to mention that its much more sensitive, which can both be a good and a bad thing lol

Back
Top Bottom