Ask someone who works in a hollywood talent agency....

Have you encountered the Northwestern Mafia?
Spoiler [+]
In cities such as New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago, the number of Northwestern alumni involved in theater, film, and television has led to perception of there being a "Northwestern mafia".

Wait......... this dude creates and thread to "correct" misconceptions I supposedly put out there and he takes shots at me when I clearly said we have different experiences............... I never said coke was a must and secondly your an assistant I'm a actual PRODUCER your a middle man well your boss is not you. This dude is telling ya' basic info I was just giving you the harsh reality from the black perspective which he knows nothing about. As I mentioned before Jordan your really just a snob. You are exactly what I despise about the industry, you have this ungarnered sense of importance and in reality we don't cure diseases we entertain.

Wait......... this dude creates and thread to "correct" misconceptions I supposedly put out there and he takes shots at me when I clearly said we have different experiences............... I never said coke was a must and secondly your an assistant I'm a actual PRODUCER your a middle man well your boss is not you. This dude is telling ya' basic info I was just giving you the harsh reality from the black perspective which he knows nothing about. As I mentioned before Jordan your really just a snob. You are exactly what I despise about the industry, you have this ungarnered sense of importance and in reality we don't cure diseases we entertain.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Who are the real down to earth people in the industry? Do they exist or are they all self absorbed snobs?

Who are the real down to earth people in the industry? Do they exist or are they all self absorbed snobs?

Styles_P_Shots_Fired-front-large.jpg

Styles_P_Shots_Fired-front-large.jpg

Unlike him I'm not going to come into the thread and say he is false and answer you guys questions. This is his thread from a agents assistants experience. He spent the whole day in my thread telling me about how far I have to go and I fabricated MY experience but I'm not going to sit here and disrespect his views because in reality this dude doesn't know where the power lays and it definetly isn't in the hands of agents. For example you all are familiar with entourage I'm sure. Who is Ari running around begging and making deals with to get them jobs? Producers, studio execs and directors. Have a blessed day everyone and move forward and prosper.

Unlike him I'm not going to come into the thread and say he is false and answer you guys questions. This is his thread from a agents assistants experience. He spent the whole day in my thread telling me about how far I have to go and I fabricated MY experience but I'm not going to sit here and disrespect his views because in reality this dude doesn't know where the power lays and it definetly isn't in the hands of agents. For example you all are familiar with entourage I'm sure. Who is Ari running around begging and making deals with to get them jobs? Producers, studio execs and directors. Have a blessed day everyone and move forward and prosper.

Back
Top Bottom