Ask someone who works in a hollywood talent agency....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

As I mentioned before Jordan your really just a snob. You are exactly what I despise about the industry, you have this ungarnered sense of importance and in reality we don't cure diseases we entertain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know right? hahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

As I mentioned before Jordan your really just a snob. You are exactly what I despise about the industry, you have this ungarnered sense of importance and in reality we don't cure diseases we entertain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know right? hahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

I went to a no name school, bio major. That doesnt really matter.

Yeah Height doesnt matter.

how'd you go from a bio major to an agency?

break down your path.

Originally Posted by jordanhendrix

I went to a no name school, bio major. That doesnt really matter.

Yeah Height doesnt matter.

how'd you go from a bio major to an agency?

break down your path.

Do i have the look to make it as an actor?
Spoiler [+]
Give it to me straight doc...lol...
no but seriously ive been thinking bout taking acting classes and seriously tryin make it..im hispanic by the way..sure that wont help

d43360bd4a9fda8d4d2d8db1f4859bd0085ab863.pjpg

Do i have the look to make it as an actor?
Spoiler [+]
Give it to me straight doc...lol...
no but seriously ive been thinking bout taking acting classes and seriously tryin make it..im hispanic by the way..sure that wont help

d43360bd4a9fda8d4d2d8db1f4859bd0085ab863.pjpg

Ummm follow your dreams, but dont be shocked to be used as a hispanic character on Law and Order SVU.... and you will like Detective Tutu Ola's son.....

Ummm follow your dreams, but dont be shocked to be used as a hispanic character on Law and Order SVU.... and you will like Detective Tutu Ola's son.....

Wise and Jordan..............you guys could actually be friends if you think about it.

I got signed to an agency back in March..13 month contract..Same agency that manages the 2 main characters on that show "Glee" they said they will contact me if they have any good roles for me..or any good auditions that fit me. I haven't heard anything from them. They also said that the summer months are slow and that stuff will picked back up in the fall, is this true?

Should I just pull a Lil B an just start writing my own skits and what not and filming them myself and just post em on youtube? (attempting to work behind a camera also)

What dose an African American actor have to do to make ittttttt?

Wise and Jordan..............you guys could actually be friends if you think about it.

I got signed to an agency back in March..13 month contract..Same agency that manages the 2 main characters on that show "Glee" they said they will contact me if they have any good roles for me..or any good auditions that fit me. I haven't heard anything from them. They also said that the summer months are slow and that stuff will picked back up in the fall, is this true?

Should I just pull a Lil B an just start writing my own skits and what not and filming them myself and just post em on youtube? (attempting to work behind a camera also)

dude who posted pic. Almost any look will be ok, if you have the talent....that i cant tell you.
Get in some classes and make it happen.

Thats really ari's office.

My first internship in LA was found off the UTA joblist thing i posted. From there i moved to the agency, i wrote about it somewhere else in here. You just need a degree to work at agencies, majors are of little consequence.

dude who posted pic. Almost any look will be ok, if you have the talent....that i cant tell you.
Get in some classes and make it happen.

Thats really ari's office.

My first internship in LA was found off the UTA joblist thing i posted. From there i moved to the agency, i wrote about it somewhere else in here. You just need a degree to work at agencies, majors are of little consequence.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

this is a great question, smaller agencies sign actors at a young stage to lock them into a contract. If i were you i would take classes, make skits with kids from classes, perform the skits at comedy clubs and do the damn thing!
agents are good selling ready to go products, look for a manager, someone who cultivates a career for you from day one, you wont have trouble finding a decent one if you get out there and tell them you have an agency to help with your career.

There are less roles for non whites, bottom line, that said, there is less competition, relatively speaking. 

At your stage its about exposure, get out there man!

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

this is a great question, smaller agencies sign actors at a young stage to lock them into a contract. If i were you i would take classes, make skits with kids from classes, perform the skits at comedy clubs and do the damn thing!
agents are good selling ready to go products, look for a manager, someone who cultivates a career for you from day one, you wont have trouble finding a decent one if you get out there and tell them you have an agency to help with your career.

There are less roles for non whites, bottom line, that said, there is less competition, relatively speaking. 

At your stage its about exposure, get out there man!

Back
Top Bottom