Ask someone who works in a hollywood talent agency....

Everyone is a producer, its like saying youre a consultant, iI'm getting into it with you wisepharoah, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Those producers come back to us begging for things too, its the nature of the game.

Everyone is a producer, its like saying youre a consultant, iI'm getting into it with you wisepharoah, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Those producers come back to us begging for things too, its the nature of the game.

i know wme's music dept is prob the top agency/mgmtwise.

1. is the path from mailroom to asst to agent different for film, etc watever dept vs going into the music dept? i heard music dept was left completely untouched after the merger.

2. were you with endeavour before the merger or wma? just curious

1. is the path from mailroom to asst to agent different for film, etc watever dept vs going into the music dept? i heard music dept was left completely untouched after the merger.

^^^ good questions.

I was with endeavor

Yeah the music dept is its own thing, its smaller so there are less jobs. but all the people there came up from the mailroom. It's no different from any other dept.

Wise: lets move on, im just offering my unique perspective thats all.

^^^ good questions.

I was with endeavor

Yeah the music dept is its own thing, its smaller so there are less jobs. but all the people there came up from the mailroom. It's no different from any other dept.

Wise: lets move on, im just offering my unique perspective thats all.

How much does height matter for actors? My friend is on the short side, 5'5, would he be at that large of a disadvantage?

How much does height matter for actors? My friend is on the short side, 5'5, would he be at that large of a disadvantage?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

As I mentioned before Jordan your really just a snob. You are exactly what I despise about the industry, you have this ungarnered sense of importance and in reality we don't cure diseases we entertain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

As I mentioned before Jordan your really just a snob. You are exactly what I despise about the industry, you have this ungarnered sense of importance and in reality we don't cure diseases we entertain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

It doesn't matter. Actors are short as hell. 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

It doesn't matter. Actors are short as hell. 

Back
Top Bottom