At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

:lol: man I just asked my homegirls this this past weeknd. I legit wanted to know was she rapping prior to LHH or did she start after after she got popping. Hearing people speak about her music so highly had me confused because I don't know if they just want to see her win cause she's likeable or they really mess with the music. I think bodak yellow trash but everybody lives that ****, but it do go in the club.

I will say I haven't seen a club full of bad chicks rap to a song with so much conviction since diamonds verse on knuck if you buck. it truly is a sight to see. Even the fake bougie/uppity chicks love that song. :lol:

Its fascinating

this is like the females BMF

She got famous from IG, no?

more like twitter...when she was a loud mouth stripper.

yo duke, there's best of Cardi B clips on YouTube of her talking WILD greasy in da mills+

L&HH was just a wait station, cuz she was buzzin as a personality for way before that.

now Rapper? im legit flabbergasted.

:emoji_confused::emoji_confused::emoji_confused:

^^^ This followed by bodak yellow. Offset killed lick

these are her on paper hits but really i saw chicks start ****ing w her when she came out with that tape with that crazy title

it was like boss ***** music vol 1 or something i remember seeing it on spinrilla

set the blueprint for these reality show musicians

Bruh if u never seen the response bodak get in parties/clubs it's amazing. Ain't heard a female verse get this live since the I think i love her or knick if u buck verse. It's really undeniable at this point, I can't even lie it's hard as hell.

Outside of single ladies I can't think of one song that has controlled the female voice like Bodack Yellow. If we're talking just rap? Then it's knuck if you buck like everyone said or the Lil Kim All About the Benjamin's verse

i remember when **** used to be ashamed
now they proudly walk around
with their beat up p on their sleeve
happy
like its a badge of honor to be a ***
these new *****s allowed this to happen
these dudes that never had p
allowed this to happen
these dudes growing up with no father figures allowed this to happen
like damn p is p but u aint suppose to worship it

i would wife cardi in a second
something bout her man

full

Outside of single ladies I can't think of one song that has controlled the female voice like Bodack Yellow. If we're talking just rap? Then it's knuck if you buck like everyone said or the Lil Kim All About the Benjamin's verse

maybe this is only for the younger <25 chicks tho

someone actually said this bodak track replacing it and ******* were mad about it on my timeline lol

its only a matter of time b4 nicki takes the bait and gets herself outta here

I wonder how Kodak Black feels about the success of this song that stole his whole flow and even play off his name? lol

Started taking her serious when I had to stop myself from rapping Bodak Yellow in the club two weeks ago :smh:

Was like 'say I don't gotta dance I make money m...
IMG_0854.GIF

I knew she was taking off when my sister was playing this. She doesn't even listen to rap much other than Gucci Mane and Drake.

Bodak>anything Nicki made in the last... idk how long. That **** so hard man. Look at all the dude's faces when it drop in the club, ****** be fighting the urge to rap it

Back
Top Bottom