At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

He's a sucka. Bought her that trash *** chain. Clown.

Foxy's first album was hard. I didn't rock with album two like that.

Bodak is catchy but it's still dumb trash.

can ****** do anything nice to or for a female without being a "simp" or a "sucka" :lol:

reminds me of a tweet i saw where this girl was like "ur mcm got his heart broke 6 years ago and is still playing *******" lol when is it appropriate to show affection :emoji_thinking:

1. She repping NY to the fullest but her music still trash.

2. Yeah, buying her a chain makes him a sucka. Once she becomes bigger than Migos and bounces by the end of this year, he'll look dumb as ****.

It's his money b, I'm pretty sure he got enough to where it didn't dent his pockets. He cop from them dude's so much he probably got a crazy deal :lol:

Nah, spending money on a joint that ain't gonna be around long ain't a good look. That's sucka **** 101. I'm sure it didn't cost crazy money because they quality looks like **** but it's still weak.

From her mouth she said she was Colombian. This was a couple years ago so maybe they're trying to change her image or some ****.

Google must have scrubbed that cuz all I see is her talking about being Dominican. Even the name Cardi B (Bacardi) is apparently related to her being Caribbean :lol:

You must not know many Hispanic people. She doesn't look black at all. I'm gonna look for the clip later where she said she was Colombian.

You must not know many Hispanic people. She doesn't look black at all. I'm gonna look for the clip later where she said she was Colombian.
i know plenty, hell 95 percent of my coworkers are hispanic....puerto rican,cuban,colombian,mexican etc. I know a full blood hispanic when i see one...cardi got some black in her. trust me.

She's a proud Afro-Latino/Caribbean. I remember her being on Tax....and then bonding about it. With Tax being Honduran and all. Hey

it gotta be a weird feeling to be a celeb and your fanpages got pics of you as a kid you never seen. people are crazy lol

she came a long way tho i remember she had a video in the club where she was *** whole naked that **** look like a lil beat up volcano

Last edited:
Part of what's appealing about Cardi is people saw her glow up.

Like....her teeth were really F'd up....and they used to kill her about it, but she comically kept popping **** that resonated with women. And Cardi just seems to have a personality that's infectious and relatable. She also didn't glorify the IG thot, stripper lifestyle....but gave more of a realitsm to both sides of it.

Back
Top Bottom