At what moment did people take Cardi B's music serious?

Part of what's appealing about Cardi is people saw her glow up.

Like....her teeth were really F'd up....and they used to kill her about it, but she comically kept popping **** that resonated with women. And Cardi just seems to have a personality that's infectious and relatable. She also didn't glorify the IG thot, stripper lifestyle....but gave more of a realitsm to both sides of it.

This lmaooo

it gotta be a weird feeling to be a celeb and your fanpages got pics of you as a kid you never seen. people are crazy lol

she came a long way tho i remember she had a video in the club where she was *** whole naked that **** look like a lil beat up volcano

Shorty nipples depressed af

i know plenty, hell 95 percent of my coworkers are hispanic....puerto rican,cuban,colombian,mexican etc. I know a full blood hispanic when i see one...cardi got some black in her. trust me.

On top of that it's plenty of black colombians, cubans, ricans, whatever. It ain't one type of look or complexion that hispanic people have.

I looked for it. Couldn't get through two of her interviews so I'll say I'm wrong before I listen to another interview of her.

She's terrible. Lane for female rappers isn't much since there's no one in it right now. Literally jacks Kodak's flow and cadence and gets a pass, while Young MA is still being seen as jacking Bobby's swag.

She had them bars on here

manny.png

Better than them XXL trashmen

Can't lie, this joint kinda fire
That Bodak Yellow song trash though. And whenever I've seen her on the breakfast club etc that voice and accent is just awful. At least her rapping voice is a slight improvement. I hadn't heard any of her songs until now, just interviews

DJs gotta start blending No flockin with this joint...or cardi gotta let this Kodak add a new verse and remix his own ****. :lol: Dudes be wanting to rap along to this **** so bad...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom