Athlete that you hated the most while they played for your fav team?

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Thank God we got Pau. Nuff said. I won't even say that sorry clown's name:smh:

Also:

Robert Horry
03' Shaq
Rookie Kobe

i had to sign in and give u the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

mavs- josh howard, eddie jones
mets- no one yet but it used to be benitez
manchester united- cristiano ronaldo, cant deny his talent but i cant stand his flopping and whining

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I couldn't even find any pictures of Andrew DeClercq on Google
laugh.gif
when he was on the warriors (and when i was much younger) i thought he was a handicapped player that got to use his wheelchair in games.
laugh.gif

Brad Johnson- All he could do was throw the ball 10-20 yards, while having no mobility whatsoever
14n2t1u.jpg

Carlos Silva- I couldn't stand this dude out on the mound. Countless times he would give up 6-8 runsin one start
mad.gif

2mn5e7c.jpg

Troy Hudson- Never gave a second thought to shooting when it was in his hands
smh.gif

1zz3n8z.jpg

has to be kobe

he single handedly lost the championship to the pistons in '04

by shooting all those jumpers and missing ( because he couldnt get to the hole on prince )

then the missed jumpers resulted in long rebounds which put the pistons in transition and then they killed us

he should have been passing to shaq who was dominating ben wallace

if we had just fed the ball to shaq we could have won that series

but kobe was tyrin to be jordan and looked more like gerald wilkins

then he follows it up by demanding him or shaq to be traded , breaking up the greatest dynasty since michael and the bulls

once shaq was gone everything fell apart and barely got back on track this year

when we could have been contending the whole time if it wasnt for kobes crybaby #$%

He used to be my favorite player since his rookie year

then i realized how much of a b i t c h he was

he never put the team first
smh.gif

until this year

5d1159e7abc71c519e985bfb9217098cbbeb616.jpg

by far 100x more than Steve "softee" Francis or Keith Van horn can compare to. I hate this piece of !$++

eddy_curry_saf.jpg

100% chance that this ended in an Offensive Foul.

act_jared_jeffries.jpg

Quite possibly the worst 'athlete' ever to put on a Knick jersey
samMadisonaftersack.jpg

Nuff said.

I could not wait for the spurs to get rid of S. Jackson. He was nothing but a cancer.

Girl thats Jules I really have todisagree with you on that. Yea we should have fed the ball more to Shaq that year, but we had bigger problems, like Slava Medvedenko pissing Sheed off, inwhich case he proceeded to own him on the offensive end. Also, Malone was out for the first time in his long career with an injury and we needed him back then.

Also, Kobe didn't demand a trade. Jerry Buss made the decision to trade Shaq, and informed Kobe of this decision and let him know that there was nothing hecould do about it. Buss didn't like his lack of determination and his poor work ethic on the off-season, and we all know Shaq does whatever he wants untilplayoff time comes around and then he tries.

Furthermore, it takes teams years and decades to get back to a championship level and we did it in 4 years and none of that could have happenned if Kobewasn't/isn't there. He wants it more than anybody and basketball is his life. It took Boston what, 20 some-odd years to get back and thats only becauseMcHale and Ainge are butt-buddies and he screwed Minnesota over with that trade.

But I respect your opinion nonetheless.

I gotta go with Brian Cook though, he is the cockiest guy I have ever seen after he makes one shot
mad.gif
mad.gif
!
mad.gif
!! I feel bad for Orlando
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom