athletes in shape pictures

I was wondering where i could find some pictures of N.F.L players . Like the one of the eraser. A while ago someone had pics of Ernie Sims. No gay jokes orcomments just to looking for motivation.

Want some motivation? How about a 17 year old Jonathan Stewart?

stewartfq6.jpg

Originally Posted by Kiss My Airs 33

Meet Allen Bailey....

t1_bailey1_robinson.jpg

6'3......290 pounds.......7% body fat.....40inch vertical....

Decimating a QB near you Fall 2008.

Thats not 7% body fat, more like 13-16%.

how about Vernon Gholston at 21? lol

gholston-50.jpg

07-09-22-FB-0045.jpg

I'm really not about self promotion but visit my site, its really all about that

yeah right... ive never seen you post before, and the one time you come out of the woodworks is for self-promotion
laugh.gif

but jp though, your site is actually pretty nice. i was surprised to see that Kevin Durant even has a workout
laugh.gif

The only sore point about Durant, is that Gary Williams was to lazy to recruit him to the University of Maryland.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kiss My Airs 33

Meet Allen Bailey....

t1_bailey1_robinson.jpg

6'3......290 pounds.......7% body fat.....40inch vertical....
7% body fat with those non prevalent abs?
laugh.gif
no six pack =atleast 10% body fat
tired.gif

edit: and where his traps at?
2nd edit: no back either
laugh.gif

First thing I thought of was Rendrick Taylor, a WR for Clemson. I think this pic is of him as a true Freshman, during summer workouts. He's maybe6'2" 235-240ish.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

how about Vernon Gholston at 21? lol

gholston-50.jpg

07-09-22-FB-0045.jpg

Perhaps a future Jet? Although we have bigger problems to address, I wouldn't mind if he was drafted.

Originally Posted by ddot7

First thing I thought of was Rendrick Taylor, a WR for Clemson. I think this pic is of him as a true Freshman, during summer workouts. He's maybe 6'2" 235-240ish.

the karamo DB behind him is classic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom