Athletes who are known for being owned by another athlete

Pedro & the Yankees for sure fit in this category... I remember that damn quote "I just tip my cap and call the yankees my daddy" as a red sox fan I remember watching that and saying aloud "WHAT THE !$%@ DID HE JUST SAY?!?... 

Lebron James dunking over a ducking ****** with his back turned to the basket is not what this thread is about.

Lebron James dunking over a ducking ****** with his back turned to the basket is not what this thread is about.

ufc-126-vitor-belfort-anderson-silva-04-original.jpg

mma_franklin_silva2_200.jpg

ept_sports_mma_experts-746608499-1249791553.jpg

sooperhooper wrote:

Some of you are doing it wrong... its basically supposed to be about people that are known for getting sonned by are certain individual. No way should any stars be listed like David Robinson or Shuttlesworth. Just because someone got sonned doesn't mean they got owned by that person.
Almost like they're unanimously known for getting abused by that person. You cannot say Bryon Russell without thinking of Michael Jordan.

Royal Ivey. Google him and you will see Hakim Warrick signing his birth certificate
30t6p3b.gif

So�b/c he was a star means he couldn't be owned ...�How�old are you? Do you not remember 1995�

��

sooperhooper wrote:

Some of you are doing it wrong... its basically supposed to be about people that are known for getting sonned by are certain individual. No way should any stars be listed like David Robinson or Shuttlesworth. Just because someone got sonned doesn't mean they got owned by that person.
Almost like they're unanimously known for getting abused by that person. You cannot say Bryon Russell without thinking of Michael Jordan.

Royal Ivey. Google him and you will see Hakim Warrick signing his birth certificate
30t6p3b.gif

So�b/c he was a star means he couldn't be owned ...�How�old are you? Do you not remember 1995�

��

No. But is that the one and only thin you remember David Robinson for? I don't. That's why he doesn't belong in this thread. Guys like Ehlo, Russell, and Weis are perfect examples. Nobody remembers anything they did except for getting sonned.

No. But is that the one and only thin you remember David Robinson for? I don't. That's why he doesn't belong in this thread. Guys like Ehlo, Russell, and Weis are perfect examples. Nobody remembers anything they did except for getting sonned.

Kobe does destroy Shuttlesworth almost every time they match up.

So what shuttlesworth won a championship on Kobe(which Kobe got him back). Tyron Lue won a championship over Iverson but Iverson still owned Lue right?

Lets not front here.

Kobe does destroy Shuttlesworth almost every time they match up.

So what shuttlesworth won a championship on Kobe(which Kobe got him back). Tyron Lue won a championship over Iverson but Iverson still owned Lue right?

Lets not front here.

Back
Top Bottom