NBA ASW in Vegas
Deron Williams
Tony Parker AND Eva Longoria
AK-47
laugh.gif

Nike Event at NTLA
Richard Jefferson
Luke Walton
not athletes: but Big Boy from Power 106 when he was still big. and bruh that played the lead singer in the Temptations-VH1 special were also there.
laugh.gif

At Work
Troy Polamalu
Jackie Slater
numerous baseball players
Kobe, when he used to catch flicks at the AMC

1996 Chicago Bulls/Clippers rosters
1995 Orlando Magic/Lakers rosters
2006(?) Clippers/Nuggets Playoff rosters
2004 USC Trojans

SPL at Long Beach Pyramid
Bean
Paul Pierce
Roy Jones Jr
Eric Snow
Keyshawn Johnson
Derek Fisher
Bob Lanier
laugh.gif

NBA ASW in Vegas
Deron Williams
Tony Parker AND Eva Longoria
AK-47
laugh.gif

Nike Event at NTLA
Richard Jefferson
Luke Walton
not athletes: but Big Boy from Power 106 when he was still big. and bruh that played the lead singer in the Temptations-VH1 special were also there.
laugh.gif

At Work
Troy Polamalu
Jackie Slater
numerous baseball players
Kobe, when he used to catch flicks at the AMC

Ray Allen on a few occasions. Once in the Grocery Store when he was @ Uconn, I was young so me and my brother got his Autograph (Ive got it somewhere) . And then just this summer during the off-season he was at the bowling alley with his family just chillin on a Sunday night. He was like 2 lanes down. Me and my boys just said whats up and let the man do his family thing.

Ray Allen on a few occasions. Once in the Grocery Store when he was @ Uconn, I was young so me and my brother got his Autograph (Ive got it somewhere) . And then just this summer during the off-season he was at the bowling alley with his family just chillin on a Sunday night. He was like 2 lanes down. Me and my boys just said whats up and let the man do his family thing.

ive been around a fair share of athletes ... the biggest person ive ever seen in person was the dude orlando brown i think was his name ... he was the guy the ref threw the flag at and messed his eye all up ... he was 6 feet 12 700 lbs for sure ... at some nfl players party i was lucky enough to attend ...

shannon sharpe is the biggest small person ive ever seen ... not fat or overly tall, just thick as hell ... i was eating dinner next to him and he kept sending this white chick to get him another plate of catfish ... he ate 4 plates before i finished one ... his hands were big as hell and he told me the most important thing in life is to eat GOOD ... not healthy, but good ... if you can afford lobster every night, eat lobster every night lol ...

iverson was chill, didnt wanna talk much to some little white kid about basketball so i just sat there in awe looking straight ahead ...

olandis gary is my folks ... met TD and Mike Anderson back when they were all mobbin for Denver ... Dre Bly signed a pair of Jordan 12 black/white cleats for me and they were so swift OG kept them at his house lol ... and dre bly was my favorite corner aside from deion so i was blown ...

when bogans and forte were at DeMatha i used to run practices with them ... forte was always cooler with me than bogans, but they were the EXACT opposite in college ... i still have the ball they used to play with back then "The Rock" signed by both of them in storage somewhere ...

i met moose and troy after a signing but they didnt say much ...

a bunch of others but from what i've seen the majority are normal as hell just with a lot more money ...

ive been around a fair share of athletes ... the biggest person ive ever seen in person was the dude orlando brown i think was his name ... he was the guy the ref threw the flag at and messed his eye all up ... he was 6 feet 12 700 lbs for sure ... at some nfl players party i was lucky enough to attend ...

shannon sharpe is the biggest small person ive ever seen ... not fat or overly tall, just thick as hell ... i was eating dinner next to him and he kept sending this white chick to get him another plate of catfish ... he ate 4 plates before i finished one ... his hands were big as hell and he told me the most important thing in life is to eat GOOD ... not healthy, but good ... if you can afford lobster every night, eat lobster every night lol ...

iverson was chill, didnt wanna talk much to some little white kid about basketball so i just sat there in awe looking straight ahead ...

olandis gary is my folks ... met TD and Mike Anderson back when they were all mobbin for Denver ... Dre Bly signed a pair of Jordan 12 black/white cleats for me and they were so swift OG kept them at his house lol ... and dre bly was my favorite corner aside from deion so i was blown ...

when bogans and forte were at DeMatha i used to run practices with them ... forte was always cooler with me than bogans, but they were the EXACT opposite in college ... i still have the ball they used to play with back then "The Rock" signed by both of them in storage somewhere ...

i met moose and troy after a signing but they didnt say much ...

a bunch of others but from what i've seen the majority are normal as hell just with a lot more money ...

Get ready for a random list...
laugh.gif

Mike Bibby - saw him at Disneyland, had a du rag on and had a huge entourage, didn't recognize him at first
Tim Thomas - saw him at Disney too, dude is lanky as hell
Antoine Walker
Paul Pierce
Dana Barros
Eric Williams
Kenny Anderson
Walter McCarty
Vitaly Potapenko
laugh.gif

Vince Wilfork- Seen him shopping out in Lawrence, dude was buying mad vegetarian food
laugh.gif

All the Celtics were from Meet the Celtics when they used to come to my city,you could go up to them and shake their hand and chat a little but they stopped coming a while back
frown.gif

Oh man I almost forgot about the most memorable/awkward one, Laurence Maroney at the Pats training camp about two years ago. They always go around and sign autographs at some point, I was with my cousin and he came over to us to sign his ball. I had the camera in one hand and the ball and pen in the other, gave him the ball and pen, dude mumbles something really fast (he's got some type of weird accent) and tries to give the pen back. I'm like "What?"  and he mumbles it again, even faster. So I say what again and dude is like "TAKE OFF THE CAP" so then I'm all flustered, struggling trying to take the cap off with one hand. Him, my cousin, and all the people around me are just mugging watching me like @@# is this kid doing.
laugh.gif
Finally got it off and that was one the most awkward experiences ever.

Get ready for a random list...
laugh.gif

Mike Bibby - saw him at Disneyland, had a du rag on and had a huge entourage, didn't recognize him at first
Tim Thomas - saw him at Disney too, dude is lanky as hell
Antoine Walker
Paul Pierce
Dana Barros
Eric Williams
Kenny Anderson
Walter McCarty
Vitaly Potapenko
laugh.gif

Vince Wilfork- Seen him shopping out in Lawrence, dude was buying mad vegetarian food
laugh.gif

All the Celtics were from Meet the Celtics when they used to come to my city,you could go up to them and shake their hand and chat a little but they stopped coming a while back
frown.gif

Oh man I almost forgot about the most memorable/awkward one, Laurence Maroney at the Pats training camp about two years ago. They always go around and sign autographs at some point, I was with my cousin and he came over to us to sign his ball. I had the camera in one hand and the ball and pen in the other, gave him the ball and pen, dude mumbles something really fast (he's got some type of weird accent) and tries to give the pen back. I'm like "What?"  and he mumbles it again, even faster. So I say what again and dude is like "TAKE OFF THE CAP" so then I'm all flustered, struggling trying to take the cap off with one hand. Him, my cousin, and all the people around me are just mugging watching me like @@# is this kid doing.
laugh.gif
Finally got it off and that was one the most awkward experiences ever.

rodney stuckey get his hair cut after me every saturday when he is in town, I always run into b roy at local stores(bank twice, grocery store three times and ups once), see jamal crawford all the time when he is in town, nate robinsons mom is a janitor at my job(always has fresh nikes), ken griffey at mall, qyntel woods at mall in portland pre dog fighting, devin harris in vegas walking down strip by himself, antione walker in strip club with four girls by him, also he was buying walter mccarty dances all night, olden polyniece at mall he is sooooo ugly and tall

rodney stuckey get his hair cut after me every saturday when he is in town, I always run into b roy at local stores(bank twice, grocery store three times and ups once), see jamal crawford all the time when he is in town, nate robinsons mom is a janitor at my job(always has fresh nikes), ken griffey at mall, qyntel woods at mall in portland pre dog fighting, devin harris in vegas walking down strip by himself, antione walker in strip club with four girls by him, also he was buying walter mccarty dances all night, olden polyniece at mall he is sooooo ugly and tall

at work -
Jason Richardson
Jared Dudly
Shaq
Floyd Mayweather Jr ( gave me and coworker $100 tip)
Wayne Gretzky
Mike Tyson
Mike Bibby (also hooped with him at LA fitness)
Shawn Marion (also hooped with him at LA fitness)
Amare
Diana Taurasi
Jason Kidd
Terrell Owens
Derek Anderson
JR Smith
Allen Iverson

all i can think of now, I work at a high end mall in AZ and also worked during NBA All-Star Weekend and Super Bowl so that where I saw most of them

as far as watching play, Lebron rookie year row 3, Jordan with the Wizards
eyes.gif
Floor seats for Penny and Shaq Magic just to have Penny sit out
frown.gif
then to see Kobe and the Lakeshow, remember calling Kobe out for missing a shot just to have him come back and drain one from about a foot behind the 3 pt line and stare over at me as he ran down court, also saw Suns vs Mavs in '05 when that was a classic shootout matchup

at work -
Jason Richardson
Jared Dudly
Shaq
Floyd Mayweather Jr ( gave me and coworker $100 tip)
Wayne Gretzky
Mike Tyson
Mike Bibby (also hooped with him at LA fitness)
Shawn Marion (also hooped with him at LA fitness)
Amare
Diana Taurasi
Jason Kidd
Terrell Owens
Derek Anderson
JR Smith
Allen Iverson

all i can think of now, I work at a high end mall in AZ and also worked during NBA All-Star Weekend and Super Bowl so that where I saw most of them

as far as watching play, Lebron rookie year row 3, Jordan with the Wizards
eyes.gif
Floor seats for Penny and Shaq Magic just to have Penny sit out
frown.gif
then to see Kobe and the Lakeshow, remember calling Kobe out for missing a shot just to have him come back and drain one from about a foot behind the 3 pt line and stare over at me as he ran down court, also saw Suns vs Mavs in '05 when that was a classic shootout matchup

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Countless Michigan athletes on campus (Darryl Stonum was in one of my classes last year)
Eric Maynor my freshmen year at VCU

Steve Francis at the airport

Played ball with Caron at Lifetime

Had lunch with Jeremy Lin

Juwan Howard at NT Chicago

Kevin Durant at Lifetime Fitness

Dhani Jones in Herald Square

Demarcus Cousins gave me a high 5 at the NBA draft 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nate Robinson, Steve Nash, Gisueppe Rossi, Claudio Reyna and other athletes in Chinatown for Nash's charity soccer game

All I can think of right now.
still lying  i see.....you got exposed for not going to michigan and these countless other ducktales 
indifferent.gif

no shade but unnecessary lying is annoying 

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Countless Michigan athletes on campus (Darryl Stonum was in one of my classes last year)
Eric Maynor my freshmen year at VCU

Steve Francis at the airport

Played ball with Caron at Lifetime

Had lunch with Jeremy Lin

Juwan Howard at NT Chicago

Kevin Durant at Lifetime Fitness

Dhani Jones in Herald Square

Demarcus Cousins gave me a high 5 at the NBA draft 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Nate Robinson, Steve Nash, Gisueppe Rossi, Claudio Reyna and other athletes in Chinatown for Nash's charity soccer game

All I can think of right now.
still lying  i see.....you got exposed for not going to michigan and these countless other ducktales 
indifferent.gif

no shade but unnecessary lying is annoying 

Mostly boxers:
Met Manny Pacquiao at the city hall after his re-match with Erik Morales.  
I'm friends with Nonito Donaire Jr.

Met Fernando Montiel (flyweight champ.  Doesn't speak too much english, but a humble cat.

I mean mugged Vic Darchinyan when he was here 
laugh.gif

Pacquiao's coach Freddie Roach at the airport.. chopped it up for 3 hours before our flight to LA.  Then he sat right next to my dad in the plane.  Exchanged business cards, and he invited me to train in his gym.  We were trying to contact my mom who was picking me up in the airport, my dad's cellphone was low-bat, and mine didn't have an international plan... so Freddie called my mom for us in his cellphone 
laugh.gif
   He was pretty humble too.  Gave us all the pacquiao hatton scoop a week before they announced the fight.  and talked about Pac fighting Cotto which  happened 10 months after.  At that time, he wasn't too fond of Julio Caesar Chavez Sr, and Jr...    but now Jr trains with him. 

Seen Jalen Rose and Mo Taylor in the Venetian in Vegas.  Look like they came from a show.

Met Baron Davis and Eddie Jones when they were in Charlotte during one of those pre-season autograph sessions

I think thats it for me 
ohwell.gif

Mostly boxers:
Met Manny Pacquiao at the city hall after his re-match with Erik Morales.  
I'm friends with Nonito Donaire Jr.

Met Fernando Montiel (flyweight champ.  Doesn't speak too much english, but a humble cat.

I mean mugged Vic Darchinyan when he was here 
laugh.gif

Pacquiao's coach Freddie Roach at the airport.. chopped it up for 3 hours before our flight to LA.  Then he sat right next to my dad in the plane.  Exchanged business cards, and he invited me to train in his gym.  We were trying to contact my mom who was picking me up in the airport, my dad's cellphone was low-bat, and mine didn't have an international plan... so Freddie called my mom for us in his cellphone 
laugh.gif
   He was pretty humble too.  Gave us all the pacquiao hatton scoop a week before they announced the fight.  and talked about Pac fighting Cotto which  happened 10 months after.  At that time, he wasn't too fond of Julio Caesar Chavez Sr, and Jr...    but now Jr trains with him. 

Seen Jalen Rose and Mo Taylor in the Venetian in Vegas.  Look like they came from a show.

Met Baron Davis and Eddie Jones when they were in Charlotte during one of those pre-season autograph sessions

I think thats it for me 
ohwell.gif

had eric davis and pete rose come to my store. also saw jim brown right next to me in his car leaving the golf course

had eric davis and pete rose come to my store. also saw jim brown right next to me in his car leaving the golf course

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

I met Shaq before when I was a little kid, maybe like 7. I don't remember where we were, but when I saw him up close, it seemed like I couldn't even see his face, that's how tall he was. He reached out and shook my hand and I'm pretty sure he could've palmed my face and dunked my head if he wanted to lol
Oh yeah, I also know Russel Westbrook, he played football for my dad and I've known since I was little. Funny, I didn't even know he played basketball like that until he went to UCLA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

I met Shaq before when I was a little kid, maybe like 7. I don't remember where we were, but when I saw him up close, it seemed like I couldn't even see his face, that's how tall he was. He reached out and shook my hand and I'm pretty sure he could've palmed my face and dunked my head if he wanted to lol
Oh yeah, I also know Russel Westbrook, he played football for my dad and I've known since I was little. Funny, I didn't even know he played basketball like that until he went to UCLA
laugh.gif

Haven't met too many...

Met Walter Jones and Freddy Garcia as a kid.
High fived Dirk Nowitzki at a Sonics game.
Kevin Durant when he was with the Sonics.
And saw Quincy Pondexter walking around at the mall.

Back
Top Bottom