AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

sick.gif

Them yeezys in them black nike socks what was dude thinking

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

sick.gif

funny how most of us say "do you" or "wear what you want of feel comfortable in" then we got dudes like this who are quick to judge
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

sick.gif

funny how most of us say "do you" or "wear what you want of feel comfortable in" then we got dudes like this who are quick to judge
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

did yeezys with shorts for the first time the other night... much prefer jeans but it was just too damn hot in the club:

i use to dj in shorts all the time, even at some nice spots, i would come out of the booth in shorts when the night was over n ppl would think it was funny,
i would just tellm im working, n i want to be comfortable if im gonna be on my feet for 4hrs+
BTW nice work on the who dat (j cole) over who dat (jt money) mashup, i think i got it off of whitefolksgetcrunk,
im putting it on my next mix,ill send u the link

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

did yeezys with shorts for the first time the other night... much prefer jeans but it was just too damn hot in the club:

i use to dj in shorts all the time, even at some nice spots, i would come out of the booth in shorts when the night was over n ppl would think it was funny,
i would just tellm im working, n i want to be comfortable if im gonna be on my feet for 4hrs+
BTW nice work on the who dat (j cole) over who dat (jt money) mashup, i think i got it off of whitefolksgetcrunk,
im putting it on my next mix,ill send u the link

its been a gloomy week for me for not getting the big stages..so i went out to chill and undeadstock my MLK's to lessen the pain :roll:

its been a gloomy week for me for not getting the big stages..so i went out to chill and undeadstock my MLK's to lessen the pain :roll:

Nikekidwonder wrote:
sick.gif

He was thinking he didnt care what you or anyone else thought. He wore them the way he wanted to, simply put.

Everyday its another man telling another man how to dress, we all have different styles so why try to judge???

Nikekidwonder wrote:
sick.gif

He was thinking he didnt care what you or anyone else thought. He wore them the way he wanted to, simply put.

Everyday its another man telling another man how to dress, we all have different styles so why try to judge???

Young Christin...thanks man!

spoiledfeet...MLKs are 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Nikekidwonder wrote:
sick.gif

exactly........

Young Christin...thanks man!

spoiledfeet...MLKs are 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Nikekidwonder wrote:
sick.gif

exactly........

jhobson5- Still putting it down for Colorado... Seems were the only two on here...

jhobson5- Still putting it down for Colorado... Seems were the only two on here...

Back
Top Bottom