AUGUST 2010 WHAT DID YOU WEAR TODAY?

Tombz, dope as always. Not to sound so hypebeast but i've been fiending for some Bape, BBC, or Ice Cream logo tees since i first stumbled upon the said brands 4 or 5 years ago.

High prices for the loss
frown.gif

Tombz, dope as always. Not to sound so hypebeast but i've been fiending for some Bape, BBC, or Ice Cream logo tees since i first stumbled upon the said brands 4 or 5 years ago.

High prices for the loss
frown.gif

Originally Posted by theLwerd

High prices for the loss
frown.gif

Yeah.. paying 80 for a tee is horrible... But it is what it is...
sometimes you can find stuff on bapetalk.com for responsible prices.. Other then that...

80 for a tee..

High prices for the loss
frown.gif

sometimes you can find stuff on bapetalk.com for responsible prices.. Other then that...

80 for a tee..

Originally Posted by pharO

jhobson5- Still putting it down for Colorado... Seems were the only two on here...

Always my friend always...I rep my city no matter where i am at. Nice grapes by the way, I still have a sour taste in my mouth about those...Niketown Denver didnt handle that release very well to say the least.

Never Wear Them-Those are very nice my friend.

jhobson5- Still putting it down for Colorado... Seems were the only two on here...

Always my friend always...I rep my city no matter where i am at. Nice grapes by the way, I still have a sour taste in my mouth about those...Niketown Denver didnt handle that release very well to say the least.

Never Wear Them-Those are very nice my friend.

High prices for the loss
frown.gif

k0ngww.jpg

Dang, that's steeeeeeeeeeeep
sick.gif

Nice wears NT
pimp.gif

Los - very nice shadows!

High prices for the loss
frown.gif

k0ngww.jpg

Dang, that's steeeeeeeeeeeep
sick.gif

Nice wears NT
pimp.gif

Los - very nice shadows!

Back
Top Bottom