Avatar Movie..Whos going to watch it?

It's weird. It looks kind of corny and weird, sci-fi type stuff that's not me. But, I guess I just want to see those wild graphics.

i think ima DL this one..looks like it will be a SP FX driven love story which isnt a stretch for James
grin.gif

the only good thing i've heard about this is that it has epic visuals. story sounds like do-do. whether it's worth 10 bucks remains to be seen.

so is this thing really worth the hassle of getting to an imax, waiting in line an hour before and crap? or will a good ol amc theater be enough

I'm deciding between this and Up in the Air (which also has very good reviews).

I heard this movie was done well but has a cheesy storyline.

Even if I wasn't excited about this film, which I am, I would at least shell out 10 bucks to see the most technologically advanced film of all-time on thebig screen.

It just won't be the same unless I catch it in theaters.

My bro got to see the early viewing on Wednesday (it's Friday night here now) and he said it was dope.. A few hidden messages too.

Apparently Cameron has had the idea for it for years but has been waiting for special effects etc to be up to what he considered good enough before he startedit.

I'm incredibly excited to go see it.

Saw the midnight show. Movie was great and the SFX were on point. If you got a 3d imax near you go see it.

Dude, for the longest time I got this confused with Avatar: The Last Air-Bender (remake coming soon)...had to Wikipedia the +****.

SMH at me.

I saw it in Imax 3d easily the best production values ive ever seen but it dragged on for a while nonetheless :smoking

just saw it and it was pretty awesome. first time seeing a movie in 3D too so it was kinda trippy. but the story was good, it was pretty much all and all anamazing movie haha

Just got back.

I want to watch it again.

As many have already said, this movie is visually captivating.

*EDIT* Watch this in IMAX, don't do yourself a disservice by watching it on a regular screen.

Just got done seeing this in 3d..... no imax though
frown.gif

Movie was better than i was expecting it to be. Story was much better than everyone pooped on. CGI & sound fx were
pimp.gif

word...this is your download the camrip early type of flick. People who saw this already: do u recommend full imax, 3D or wat?

Back
Top Bottom